Attraction - Guys/ Girls 1-10 how important are looks to you?

you, how much do they affect your affection for your partner- for a long term relationship?

Try to be as honest as you can, don't think too much just be real/ true :)

( INDIVIDUALLY please. Do not answer for all guys or all girls - just you. Thank you)

Most Helpful Girl

• 7-8. I find it true that the better looking people are more easily loved. Just like better looking children in a family are also given more attention.

Personally, I do the same. I do admit, I am shallow, but of course even if he was a 10 but an asshole/idiot, then why go for him. Personality is still what makes the relationship work. :)

What Guys Said 3

• She has to be a 6 or better.

• for me? 5 for looks and 5 for personality, can't have just looks.

• If I split up 10 points. It'd be 4 for looks and 6 for personality. On a 1-10 scale based on looks only then I would say 6-7.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably 6-7. If I don't have some sort of initial attraction to him when I first see him, I probably won't end up seeing him that way, or pursuing anything. Although, I have met guys who I didn't think were that attractive at first, but once I got to know their personality, if they're funny, kind and confident, they can become really attractive to me, even though in the looks department, they're average.

• Honestly: at least a 6 or 7

I wish I was the type of person who looked only for personality, and it does count more than attractiveness for me, but no one's perfect.

But if I meet a guy who's perfect for me, and he's not that attractive, I'd like to think I would find him attractive anyway because of his personality.

• no its good be honest. I am sick of hearing how guys are more visual than girls. you are not being shallow- its a relationship ,that involves attraction. other wise you are friends. no worries lol :)

• Looks don't matter to me - at - all -

I'm not the best looking chick in the basket, so I guess I have low standards lol. I truly don't care about physical appearance. A persons actions and morals are way more important to me.