Guys with red hair, freckles, blue eyes - ugly or hot?

Guys with Red Hair, Freckles, and Blue Eyes..

Hot or Ugly?

This goes for younger guys not older. What do you think girls?
Anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like an oompa loompa " what do you think will be come of that?, OH NO! I don't like the look of it!" but that's a boy's opinion so you're in luck, the chicks think its freakin cute.

What Girls Said 11

• lol I used to think when I was younger in my early child primary hood years and secondary years they are so ugly. BUT NOW...it shouldn't matter what matters is come from the inside from your heart that will make you become more attractive to the outside :D...hope that helps :D

• Guys with freckles are so freakin cute! And hot! And sexy! Ha ha and what you just listed is the absolute best combination :) especially if the guy is slightly tanned (from being out and about not tanning, so very light) my best guy friend looks like that (but he is very muscly) and I have had a crush on him for 5 years lol :)

• Hot!

• During my summer classes, I saw a guy that had red hair , I thought he was so cute. I stared at him for quite some time. His hair looked really good.

• Not bad at all.

• HOT! : )

• Sexy can I

• if you have a nice hair style then attractive ;)

• not sure but dye youe hair blue ayes are great frackles umh okaii I guess :)

• Hot...

• Depends on the overall look. I know a guy who has those same features, and he's hot as hell.

What Guys Said 2

• Even though you asked for girls' opinions, let me weigh in:

It's about the rest of the look. There's a very successful male model named Alex Loomans who has that exact look. And there's also a much more successful female model named Cintia Dicker with that exact look. (Google them)

Both these people look great and it's because they keep themselves in great shape. They'd look great if they dyed their hair, got a tan, wore color contacts, whatever.

It's not the color of one feature or another, but the way a person treats themselves to put it all together.

• Don't listen to the asshole that said dye your hair. You'll go far with those blue eyes. You'll find someone man as long as you're not an asshole and act slightly confident around girls.