Girls is looking like Justin bieber a good or bad thing ?

Hay just wondering because all my friends say I look like Justin bieber only not as gay.

Most Helpful Girl

• its a good thing only when you're being yourself

• im always being my self I don't even dress like him I hate him

What Girls Said 9

• BAD! VERY BAD!

I HATE Justin Beiber so why would I be attracted to someone that looked liked him?

Basically, if a girl likes Beiber, there's a chance she's gonna like you too. If she doesn't (like me) then its unlikely.

Hope that helps! :)

• Well he has a very delicate baby face, which could be a turn off by some people or a turn on to others. Do you have the beiber hair? A lot of guys get compared to him just cus they wear the same hairstyle.

• i duont have as much as a baby face and yes I have justin bieber hair but I look a little like him as well

• Justin Bieber is a singer obviously and a lot of people think he is stupid and hate him cause, he thinks he is all that, he writes love songs and he is young and his voice is gay. IN my opinion, he is not hot, I don't hate him, and in actual fact love his songs, but just waiting for his voice to crack.

• no that's a great thing! girls love that look so tell your friends to hop off ya! your cute! :) I'm not even a justin beiber fan. so no its not a bad thing. have you seen how many girls would kill just to be near him? :)

• Bad. Unless you're trying to attract paedos in their 50s.

• I think he's adorable haha. Not in a pedo way.

• he looks too childish

• hes cute but he kinda looks like a little girl...

• guess so since he's so popular now

What Guys Said 3

• 2|3
  • Looking like a pre-pubescent kid is always a good thing. :D

• yes you should be proud, who cares about bieber or whatnot, you've cut an extremely appealing appearance (if you did look like bieber) and I'm saying this cause I think you mean you've got lots of hair which you can style the way you like, and nice skin which you should be very grateful (unlike other teens) and you have nice teeth and a good jaw... shall I continue?

Now do you have the spirit of bieber? that's another question... regardless of what dying jealous freaks may have told you, bieber is not loved and popular because of his appearance or magic or charm alone, but he is mostly loved and admired cause of his achievements at a very young age (he played music professionally at the age of 12) and most importantly, he will only thank himself for his ultimate success, because he proved to producers and companies that he is hard working and indeed talented, unlike most of the disgusting teen stars of this era that don't do anything but dance and shake.

I'm not telling you to be all that, I'm just saying you should have the motivation and you should work hard, and above all make people who surround you happy and proud.