Why do girls tend not to like guys with short hair?

if so then what do you think of:

1-Timothy Olyphant (actor of Hitman), link

2-Shane West, link

3-Jason Statham, link

4- Bruce Willis,

Most Helpful Girl

• dude, lets face it. not all guys look like hollywood actors. if you did, then by all means, do whatever you like with your hair

but while you're still an average looking guy...medium hair works best

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind, but I really like to be able to run my fingers through a guy's hair. I guess it's just one of my things because I can't really give you a good reason as to why I do, lol. In the long run, though, I don't judge a guy based on his hair length so long as it "fits" him. His style, his personality, his outward appearance :3

• I think that is sexy, especially on a country boy, but you have to have an angular face like those men or else you look like bobby from king of the hill...

• I don't mind whether a guy has short or long hair just as long as his hairstyle suits him. Some guys just look better with long hair, others look better with short!

• i love guys with long hair...but jason statham and shane west are always exceptions :P it depends on the guy not just the hair...i think longer hair just looks better on some guys.

• Looks too buzzed for me. I prefer a nice, full head of hair that I can grab.

What Guys Said 3

• You forgot Vin Diesel! ;)

• yeah actually he used to be on my mind always, but when I posted this question I forgot about him and I felt that I was missing sth

• I don't ever want to even picture vin deisel with hair lol

• I gues some girls tend 2 like short hairs...

• I didn't know they didn't like short hair on guys...

• I thought it was the opposite. Girls usually want me to cut my long hair :o

• hahaha that's the attitude to have!

• yeah man that's the deal...