Awkward eye contact?

OK, so there's this girl in my class and I really want to talk to her. Almost everyday we make eye contact and I look away quick. I don't know if the eye contact is incidental or not. how should I make it less awkward when it happens and how should I take advantage of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.. That's cute! I don't think its possible to make it less akward. I remember when I liked this guy and I would talk to him all the time in school. And one of the days I was in math class and so was he.. An the class was really silence and he said something to me and I glanced up at him.. That was the first real eye contact and I SWEAR.. I had got so nervous hot chills when through my body I didn't know what to do... LMAO, and now that I think back on it its funny.. Next time after class talk to her.. She probably likes you too!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Quit looking away and making it awkward. If she does not immediately look away and continues to look for a few seconds, go up to her. If she quickly looks down towards the ground to break eye contact and she is the shy type still go up to her.

• don't wait for time,just take your incomplete work and ask her help...you can increase topic conversation by adding social questions...don't feel this might end the world if she not responded...coz she will!

Thnx