Ugly girl vs. Ugly guy?

First off I know this sounds bad but between the 2 who do you think has it easier to find someone (bf, girlfriend type thing). Ugly girls can wear makeup and appear to be prettier and Ugly guys can be the funny/sweet guy (neither may work though). So who do you think out of the 2 has a better shot of finding love and why?Oh and for the guy lets assume he's not a rich mother F*cker.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on personality, but I'm gonna say the guy.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think either has a distinct advantage, assuming everything else (personality, money, etc) is equal. As an ugly girl I've been able to get "relationships" but they're horribly platonic because even though I'm "smart and interesting", guys certainly have no physical/romantic interest in me but like using me for shelter, transportation, a mommy replacement, etc..

I think the two things that might make it easier for "ugly guys" is 1) that women SEEM to have more varied tastes (there's less of a cookie cutter attractive man type- but I know this is just a generalization from my experience) and 2) women are generally prettier than men, so for a guy you're only up against maybe 5% of hot guys, but women you have 40% megahot women the guy will cheat on you with or wish he could have, etc..

• I would just like to say... Love yourself! Stop with all this "I'm ugly" nonsense. If you think it, others will too. Unique is not ugly! We have all these preconceived notions of beauty for both girls and guys that come from PHOTOSHOPPED MODELS. That's not right! And just as "beauty" is a societal convention, so is "ugliness." Just love yourself. Love everything about you, and then someone else will, too.

• guys, definitely.

• Ugly guy.It's well known that guys care much more about looks than girls.Even though make-up exists, sometimes it makes the ugly person look uglier.

• well.. iv seen a lot of pretty girls with fugly guys but then again most guys are such purvs they'll go for almost anything with a hole

i know I'm gonna get a lot of rude comments and down arrows but its the truth

• Ugly guy

Guys only care about looks so,ugly girls are screwed for life...

• Not true again and girls care about looks just as much as we do.

• Ugly girls..come one, ugly girls have the best personalities and the lowest self esteem , so they'll fuck anyone..which is a bonus for the guys..and plus THEY'RE THE SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO MAKE UP!!!>..You could only tell if she's ugly once out the shower and even then there's waterproof makeup

• Ugly girls have it easier because they tend to be more desperate. So they'll go for anyone.

• Coming from an ugly girl I think ugly guys have it easier because a man ugly or not always wants a beautiful girl where as a girl the man don't have to be good looking all he need is to make her laugh have a little bit of money and make her feel good the man the girl has to have a pretty face a nice body smart and have a great personality. The whole package.

• Not true at all. Girls are just as shallow as guys when it comes to looks.

• Guys, I guess.

• Ugly guy. I am an ugly girl, so I know from experience.

• It's always the guy who has it easier.

What Guys Said 5

• the ugly guy no question.

• I think an ugly guy because girls care less about appearance.

• Ugly girls have it way easier than ugly guys. Because no matter what a girl looks like, she would still have couple of guys lined up to go out with them. Whereas ugly guys have to go through years to be lucky just to find one date. Ugly girl can dress skimpy and put a whole lot of make-up and look much better than she really looks. I don't know why so many people chose ugly guy to have it easier.

• LOOOOOL

@ All the people saying Ugly guy.

And this whole "Guys only care about appearance and girls care more about personality" is one of the biggest falsehoods of our times.

Ugly girls will always have a line of guys that they find unnattractive willing to date them.

Also, ugly girls will also be able to hook up with occasional hot guys @ clubs etc...

It's not even a contest.

please go lol

• Ugly girl has it easier, unless the ugly guy has tons of money.

• that's why I said the ugly guy didn't have tons of money. Lets face it some gold digger will always be around for an ugly dude with a butt load of money

• Oh, my bad. I didn't read the details.

• I only up voted you because it applies to gold diggers only.