Why do girls think this is sexy?

Girls keep doing these things to themselves and their bodies that are repulsive and silly. It may just be me who thinks as such but here is a list of some of the stupid crap that I don't get:

-Fake/Painted fingernails, Why do people think this is sexy? it just looks weird and slutty

- Obscene heels, you look like a moron wearing obviously uncomfortable and tricky-to-walk-in shoes

- Heels with pants, heels are meant to make your legs look long and slender - why would you wear pants? it defeats the purpose of the heels

- Garish makeup, Guys don't want to notice that you are wearing make-up. Be subtle, the Krusty clown look isn't all that great.

- Slutty short skirts/shorts, I'm not saying this can't be attractive. but if you dress like a slut how do you think people are going to categorize you?

- Why do people find piercings attractive? I include earings and gut piercings in this, I don't think there particularly unattractive I just don't see the point

- Skirts with pants underneath. why?

I don't know about what other guys think, but girls that appear more natural are a lot more attractive, if you look like you tried to hard with your appearance and fail (which more often than not most people do) it is very unappealing.

You people are very silly, you don't dress for yourselves - stop pretending! ask this to yourselves, DO you plaster on the makeup and walk around your home in heels? Then why do you do it when you leave your home? For other people, never for yourselves.
Just because you consider yourself to be pretty doesn't make it so in fact some people, such as myself, think you look silly. No one has answered the questions, I wanted to know why you do these things.
It is clear my brilliance is failed on you, none of you seem to realize all these little thing that you all adorn aren't attractive. I consider many of the ways men try to 'pretty' themselves to be ridiculous as well I just didn't post a question about it
I seem to have touched a nerve with some of you but don't worry I can guarantee that most guys will love the fact you dress up like filthy whores. I just don't myself, I enjoy people for their minds.
This is the last tip I will leave for all you aspiring trollops.Most guys will copulate with anything with a heart beat, cut the crap just announce you will do every guy in the room. Stop trying so hard. You don't look cute or original, just cheap.
I'm not going to deny that I'm immature. I don't care how women dress, and I find most of the stuff up there quite sexy. I'm a very bored person, thanks for keeping me entertained for a while. p.s the internet is for anonymous assholes like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, for one, I don't have fake fingernails. I work in an office, and depending how much I type, I could just see them flying everywhere. I say painted fingernails make chicks look attractive. The bold colors, it makes a girl bend her fingers back and want to look at 'em. Really, I don't think that we paint them for guys, or we would be painting your fingers too, so you can share in the wealth.

Two, the heels. They have been around for ages. Its fashion, its sexy. It doesn't make us look slutty, it make us want to show off our pretty ankles. Remember the movie " A Christmas Story?" Ralph's dad was in awe of the leg lamp, the fishnet stockings, the black pump heel. Its one reason why women can strut around and pull men down with them. Its power, fashion is.

Three, women with and jeans with heels dresses up the blue-collar outfit. To you it looks slutty, but if we wore sneakers, it would make us feel like we have to work out, or like a kid. Heels make it more sophisticated.

Four, if the chick has more make up than Boy George, then yeah, I agree, somethings wrong there, but its all about attraction. You guys put on cologne, and gel, and fix your caveman eyebrows, but we put on makeup, and it makes us look entrancing, glowing, and just make us feel beautiful. Thank - god for hypoallergenic.

Five, Short skirts are made to draw the mans eye to her legs, butt and dream up fantasies. I guess it depends where you wear the shorts and skirts. Work is not a good choice, school, is not a good choice, but its for fun. As Cindy Lauper says," Girls just want to have fun"

Six, all people have different things that attract them to different people. If we all looked alike, then it would be a boring world. Piercings can attract people that love piercings. They didn't pierce themselves for those that hate the look, but for themselves and those that love it.

Seven, I have never seen girls with skirts and pants underneath. I think I live under a rock.

Eight, these styles are to attract the horny, the perverted. and the average girl that wants to stand out. Ok, I'm done.

I think I broke a nail because of you.

• Haha wow you just blew my mind away. And you probably told him of better than I did.

• I never said heels make girls look slutty, the was born of your own mind which suggests you secretly think heels make a girl look like a slut. Heels and sneakers, if only they were an alternative... what about those slip on shoes? I only said short skirts were slutty nothing else, it is clear you hate yourself and you think you are a cheap whore - I'm sure you're not. A great deal of the population does! dress like this - it makes the world a boring place, why not be an individual???

• If I commented on everything, then my hands would just break off. I need them for masturbating, so buzz off.

What Girls Said 32

• I agree with everything except for skirts with pants underneath - I think that is such an adorable look! But I guess not everyone likes that. Still, it's kind of a fashion thing I guess, if you don't get it, don't look too much into it.

Though short shorts/skirts can be comfortable, you know. And it doesn't matter what other people think. It only matters what the girl wearing the short skirt thinks, and what the guy she's showing off for thinks. ;)

Also, some piercings aren't too bad. But yeah, I don't find piercings very attractive either.

• If it didn't matter what others thought why wouldn'y everyone wear footsie pyjamas everywhere?

• The point of my question was that they don't look attractive

• Well, they're not attractive to you. But I'm sure there are others who find these things attractive.

Err.. maybe. Well, not me, for the most part haha.

• -Fake/Painted fingernails, Why do people think this is sexy? it just looks weird and slutty

I PAINT MY NAILS A CLEAR COLOR. I LIKE THOSE SHEER CLEAR COLORS

IM 4'11" AND COMPLETELY HAPPY WEARING HEELS TO REACH THINGS

EWW I HATE THAT TOO

I WEAR MASCARA ONLY

NOPE DON'T DO THAT.

I HAVE MY EARS PIERCED. I LIKE PRETTY EARRINGS IN MY EARS

- Skirts with pants underneath. why?

THAT'S A STYLE I DON'T DO NOR DO I LIKE EITHER

• Some women overdo it. But your judgements are a little brutal. Some women lack fashion sense. Some women are slaves of fashion (fashion trend followers). Some women think excess make-up is sexy. Personally, I think less is best. But that's MY opinion. You're not a woman so you will NEVER understand this. No offense, "Whores" come in all shapes and sizes. Just because a woman is wearing minimal make-up or is covered up, does not mean she isn't sexually promiscuous either. It kills me, when some men think going to the clubs, observing scantily-clad ladies will get them laid---NOT! Trust me, like YOU they end up going home ALONE!

• i've never had fake nails, couldn't stand them, maybe once

however I occasionally paint them, for myself, not for any other guy to see cause I'm single

and I think some guys like it, some guys don't care.

• MOst women just follow fashion. They don't know or care how it is perceived especially by guys who they assume don't understand fashion. We're not trying to look cheap although often that is the result, I admit.

When I was younger I was often guilty of this. Hopefully women will start to realize the impression they give. AND start to care what other people think. Many are so self centered they don't ever give any thought to people's reactions.

And let's admit it, many enjoy the attention they get from 'bad boys' who LIKE slutty and cheap looking girls.

More from Girls
27

What Guys Said 4

• coz one it is trendy, and two guys do go crazy over it- it's part of the fantasy-

• i totally agree man, sometimes I'm on the subway and I see these girls that look like natural beauties but then they got all this crap on them that makes them unattractive. I think its the new trend, if one person thinks its attractive, the rest tend to follow.

• I love everything they do turns me on. Look at the those ancient japanese styles they whore tons of make up but they looked beutiful. It is part of the fantasy Look at cleopatra, or shaire for that matter! high heels turn me on so does stockings and fishnets. I am an artist so the more things a girl does that's appealing to the eye the better, because guys are allured by sight. Instinctively women know this so they peacock to get noticed. look at those indian singers you know from india they are drenched in fashion and gold and make up an jewelry. I love it when a chick gets all done up for me, makes me feel important! Plain jane is cool but its ceremonial for girls to fix themselves up for the mating ritual. If you was getting married would you want your fience running around looking like she just woke up? prob right, and why is that? because natural beuty should be enhanced out of respect for male domination.

• Man, you've really got a hangup about this. Give the girls a break. They're making an effort to look nice, so good for them. The fact that a pathetic a**hole like you doesn't like it doesn't matter a sh*t. The only thing you mention that I agree with is piercings-they do look dumb, but it's their decision. Yes, girls are fashion victims-they get pressure from fashion magazines and girls they hang out with to look a certain way or do certain things, but 99 per cent of them are intelligent enough to realise this as they get older and become their own person. High heels? Make up? Short skirts? All fantastic and brilliant in my book. Keep it up girls and ignore idiots like this who think they are being really clever but are just morons.