Why do girls think this is sexy?

Girls keep doing these things to themselves and their bodies that are repulsive and silly. It may just be me who thinks as such but here is a list of some of the stupid crap that I don't get:

-Fake/Painted fingernails, Why do people think this is sexy? it just looks weird and slutty

- Obscene heels, you look like a moron wearing obviously uncomfortable and tricky-to-walk-in shoes

- Heels with pants, heels are meant to make your legs look long and slender - why would you wear pants? it defeats the purpose of the heels

- Garish makeup, Guys don't want to notice that you are wearing make-up. Be subtle, the Krusty clown look isn't all that great.

- Slutty short skirts/shorts, I'm not saying this can't be attractive. but if you dress like a slut how do you think people are going to categorize you?

- Why do people find piercings attractive? I include earings and gut piercings in this, I don't think there particularly unattractive I just don't see the point

- Skirts with pants underneath. why?

I don't know about what other guys think, but girls that appear more natural are a lot more attractive, if you look like you tried to hard with your appearance and fail (which more often than not most people do) it is very unappealing.

You people are very silly, you don't dress for yourselves - stop pretending! ask this to yourselves, DO you plaster on the makeup and walk around your home in heels? Then why do you do it when you leave your home? For other people, never for yourselves.
Just because you consider yourself to be pretty doesn't make it so in fact some people, such as myself, think you look silly. No one has answered the questions, I wanted to know why you do these things.
It is clear my brilliance is failed on you, none of you seem to realize all these little thing that you all adorn aren't attractive. I consider many of the ways men try to 'pretty' themselves to be ridiculous as well I just didn't post a question about it
I seem to have touched a nerve with some of you but don't worry I can guarantee that most guys will love the fact you dress up like filthy whores. I just don't myself, I enjoy people for their minds.
This is the last tip I will leave for all you aspiring trollops.Most guys will copulate with anything with a heart beat, cut the crap just announce you will do every guy in the room. Stop trying so hard. You don't look cute or original, just cheap.
I'm not going to deny that I'm immature. I don't care how women dress, and I find most of the stuff up there quite sexy. I'm a very bored person, thanks for keeping me entertained for a while. p.s the internet is for anonymous assholes like me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 32

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

I PAINT MY NAILS A CLEAR COLOR. I LIKE THOSE SHEER CLEAR COLORS

IM 4'11" AND COMPLETELY HAPPY WEARING HEELS TO REACH THINGS

EWW I HATE THAT TOO

I WEAR MASCARA ONLY

NOPE DON'T DO THAT.

I HAVE MY EARS PIERCED. I LIKE PRETTY EARRINGS IN MY EARS

- Skirts with pants underneath. why?

THAT'S A STYLE I DON'T DO NOR DO I LIKE EITHER

• I see what you're saying, and I'm against all that caked on make up too. The only make up I wear is Some face powder stuff because it super annoys me when my skin is all shiny, and a bit of mascara and eye shadow. Never lipstick, and never anything that takes longer than like, two minutes. I also have nothing pierced, no fake nails, though I paint mine from time to time. I can honestly say I dress for myself. Okay, I dress to make myself feel hot. Of course I don't get all clothed if I'm not going to be seen by anyone, but if I am, I want to look good. I feel like presenting your best you, but also the real you, is important sometimes. Okay, to sum it all up, I think there should be a healthy balance. Somedays, I wear a dress and do my hair all nice and blah blah blah, and others I go to school in my pajamas and glasses and with no make up on. I'm not saying I'm perfect, though, just to be clear. d:

• Lol, thank you :). I see, some guys can be too shallow

• You should replicate your brain so there will be more guys like that. I know there are quite a few, but they're pretty sparse where I am.

• I completely agree with you, natural is the hottest form of beauty. I mean, if I find a girl attractive, I find her attractive, not what she can smoother on to change her appearance to be attractive. no make up is hot and no pericings is preferred too

• painted nails- I don't do fakes, but painting my nails is just something fun if I'm bored.

heels- I hate heels, but if you are wearing a dress for a fancy thing you can't wear gym shoes, but I would love to :p no girl ACTUALLY likes heels.

make up- I don't wear too much but some girls are insecure and want to do it. I don't even know why lol.

shorts- hey we can't wear pants in the summer

skirts and pants- I used to do it. if you can do it right, its cute if not you look like an idiot

• Fake/Painted fingernails: I love nails. it has nothing to do with looking sexy. I don't grow out my nails or wear fake ones anymore because I have contacts and that just frightens me, but nailpolish is awesome. I think you saying naipolish is slutty is kind of ----- weird :S

obscene heels: I agree.

heels with pants: it depends on the pants. let's not pretend you know much about fashion.

garish makeup: if guys don't notice you're wearing makeup, then how do you know it's garish? you contradicted yourself. guys may not notice mascara or coverup, or whatever, but they obviously notice the eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipstick. personally I stick to mascara and chapstick and occasionally eyeliner if I feel like it.

- Slutty short skirts/shorts, I'm not saying this can't be attractive. but if you dress like a slut how do you think people are going to categorize you? ----well, I agree with this, so nothing to say here.

----- you have a problem with earrings of all things? I'm not going to bother with the belly button rings, I wouldn't get that sh*t, but seriously, earrings? first the naipolish, now this? I think YOU're the weird one.

- Skirts with pants underneath. why? --- they're called tights. and at first I hated them. now I've warmed up to the idea. I think they've partly emerged to compensate for the skanks who wish it wasn't too cold for hoochie skirts in winter. they've dealt accordingly though, since now most girls don't even wear anything on top of the tights. those liquid tights are the nastiest. it looks like prostitute clothing.

and actually, believe it or not, while sometimes I do dress for a guy I'll be meeting/know will be seeing later; a lot of times when I go out, I DO DO IT for MYSELF. do you know how much fun it is to dress up? Well, I guess not. HALF the fun of going out IS the dress-up. I don't even care for clubbing all that much, and I would NEVER date anyone I met at a club or a bar, or even give my number or even do anything more than like a 5min makeout session.

when friends and I go out, we spend at least 1.5hrs blasting the music, pre-drinking, and trying on stuff and doing make-up and taking pictures. because it is SO fun.

and sometimes if I'm having a bad day or a bad week, I like to dress up extra nice or put on more makeup because it makes me feel like I deserve it to look good- I do do it for myself.

don't worry you haven't touched on any nerve here. I personally think you're an idiot and the brialliance comment made me laugh. well, on the inside. it'd be weird if I actually laughed out load reading it. but I did sort of smile.

also I love your little justification about being bored.

you know what's reallyyy annoying-- when you post a question AGES ago and you STILL get answers on it. nowww THAT is just freaking annoying...

• Some women overdo it. But your judgements are a little brutal. Some women lack fashion sense. Some women are slaves of fashion (fashion trend followers). Some women think excess make-up is sexy. Personally, I think less is best. But that's MY opinion. You're not a woman so you will NEVER understand this. No offense, "Whores" come in all shapes and sizes. Just because a woman is wearing minimal make-up or is covered up, does not mean she isn't sexually promiscuous either. It kills me, when some men think going to the clubs, observing scantily-clad ladies will get them laid---NOT! Trust me, like YOU they end up going home ALONE!

• Amen

• hahaha this is hilarious! :)

• i've never had fake nails, couldn't stand them, maybe once

however I occasionally paint them, for myself, not for any other guy to see cause I'm single

and I think some guys like it, some guys don't care.

• i know people have already hashed out over this but for the record...i do put on makeup and wear heels around the house.

• Actually, I do play around with my makeup and play dress up when I'm at home, lol. Often more so then when I actually go and socialize. So I'm just going to brush off your possible reasons for why we do it, and give you mine.

1. Painting Fingernails- I do this a lot during the spring and summer and neglect during the colder months. Why? Because it's fun to sit in the sun and paint my toes.

2. Heels- I honesty like the height that I get with them. Also, I'm always gellin like a felon, so it doesn't actually cause me problems. Plus, I just think that they're cute, and I can walk properly in them. It's not so much that my legs look better in them, because who cares about that, but that I just like them.

3. "Garish" Makeup- I'm a big believer in being natural, but don't tell me there are some night when you're like "Screw it, we're going to do some work with this" and then make yourself look different for a fun night out.

4. Short Hemlines- This is way more excusable in the summer than in the winter, due to the heat. All in all, if it's not on me, I don't care.

5. Piercings- I don't have any either, but there's a long standing history of piercings, and it's not going to change, so don't sweat it. It's not your earlobes, so don't fret. It's just another way to accessorize.

6. Skirts and Pants- I'm pretty sure you're talking about leggings or tights, as I don't really see the pants and skirt combo often or ever. Sometimes, the weather just calls for it.

My assessment is that you shouldn't care how other people dress because it's not you. If you happen to dislike something about yourself, then just change it and work on it and stop making people feel bad because you're lazy.

• oddly, guys give me the most looks when I'm in a pony & sweats, no makeup... not to say I don't get attention when I go out, but you definitely attract a different type. down to earth looks= down to earth guy checking you out.

• Absolutely, I like a clean looking girl. i.e., no or minimal makeup and sensible clothes.

• Ok you are bloody crazy

If you were a girl I bet you would do many more slutty things than listed above...

and not all girls put on fake nail and all the crap put up there

Oh and most girls that do stuff lyk tht are hookers meaning you only go out with hookers rite.

• I think he was implying that your trying to say not all girls act slutty, and your getting all defenceive, so he puts in that your profile pic is abit slutty. but hten goes on to say that's is hot

• Wat its just a bikini?

• Says the girl with the bikini avatar.

Nice, btw.

• All I can say is you are mostly Sexist. There are guys who change their appearance, like steroids. (no offence guys just need to make a point)

• the truth is girls dress in these skimppy looking clothing because many think that the more skin they show the more a guy will like them, which is unfortunate. But make up and fake nails and even heels make a lot of gals feel better about them selves. I don't believe that girls should put on a shit load of make up, it's fake. About the heels and jeans, it fashion! I don't get it sometimes, and I am a girl! Besides its what's in and women like and want to look like the " hollywood star" and will dress crazy like to make a statement about them selves and sometime its to make there social statuss better.

It's nice to know that you aren't one of those PIGS out there that only want the girls for there body!

Good for you!

• I totally agree! I'm a girl but basically all the stuff you mentioned I agree with! WHY do they have fake fingernails, the piercigs, ad all that makeup.it looks gross all I use is mascara and I leik it liek that! I think all that stuff is gay and demeaning .i ask thsoe questions all the time nad still cnat get an answer besides that theryre just desperate for attention

• Not all females dress like this. Only UGLY women and girls who think they are not pretty enough (sluts) wear like that. I mean, it's not a RULE not to wear nicely but I don't wear make-up unless its an important event or out pulling guys. And Some people who are naturally born beautiful don't waste all their time this and that, they just throw on anything they see in their wardrobe. And sometimes it's for fun.

• MOst women just follow fashion. They don't know or care how it is perceived especially by guys who they assume don't understand fashion. We're not trying to look cheap although often that is the result, I admit.

When I was younger I was often guilty of this. Hopefully women will start to realize the impression they give. AND start to care what other people think. Many are so self centered they don't ever give any thought to people's reactions.

And let's admit it, many enjoy the attention they get from 'bad boys' who LIKE slutty and cheap looking girls.

• ummm might want to check back what you put on my question.hint .he doesn't like you .then why doesn't he want me to move on.go back to my question I left out a lot of info blah

• If you don't like the make up etc. look, fair enough. it doesn't give you the right to come on here and try tell girls who do like it WHY they apparently like to have their appearance that way. Nobody wants your opinion rammed down their throats, and to be honest you're being more that insulting. Nobody is saying you have to be with one of those women since they're clearly not your taste, and nobody gave you the right to comment on those women just because in your opinion they're "filthy whores".

If this was a genuine question about why women do it, if you were actually curious that would be okay, that's what this site is for of course. but instead you come on with your outrageously prejudiced views on the whole topic.

You have serious issues with women my friend.

• ok I have just read a couple of comments and I really don't c y you guys are all fightin.

i totally agree with the whole natural look is better some girls don't like it.

I would say that a lot of the time girls get really dressed up 2 feel better about themselves I no I do. It's simple if I get dressed up and go out more guys look at ya and it makes you feel good. Don't know if ever girl see's it like that but that's y I do it.

- nail's - 2 me they are a sign of perfection. I paint the tips of my nails white makes them look longer and stand out

- Heels in genral I love. I could go out without them but wearin them simply makes you walk better (if you can walk in them lol ) taller and the sound of them makes the guys turn round

- make-up really depends on the girl a lot of people won't go out without it but more girls are going 4 the natural look

- peicerings can b a sexual thing dependin on where ya get periced as for the likes of ears its all about accessories girls love them makes you more indiviual

- don't get the whole skirt with pants but a lot things are strange as most girls don't want 2 look like the next girl they wanna stand out and that's were fashion comes in2 it

As for the dressin like a slut with skirts and shorts are watever. Its simple aswell all girls do it (not that its an excuse) but 4 me when I used 2 do it ( I still would just haven't in a long time) it was me just lettin my hair down. I would wear short shorts and heels with dark eye make-up probably looked like a slut with guys lookin everywhere but it made me enjoy myself and feel good

Oh and another point if you look at a famous girl singer she will be wearin everythin you seem 2 disagree with but u'll still drool over her and girls will 2 as they just wanna b like them so y not try?

• Now I understand y these girls are fighting with. they way I c it is ur only 17 you obviousyl need 2 grow p and grow a set

• You have a warped mind, I give up.

• dude who cares what you think. your fat, and you have a shitty attitude. you probably couldn't pay most women to think your sexy. most guys think girls who make an effort in their appearance is sexy, so why should girls care what you think? you probably look like crap and want ur girl to look equally ugly lol

• Lol, I know, right?

• Haha well said. that guy is so pathetic, usually I expect these "questions" (if you could even call them that) to come from horrible immature girls.

• Omg haha that was great

• Show Older
  • Show More
  • I love everything they do turns me on. Look at the those ancient japanese styles they whore tons of make up but they looked beutiful. It is part of the fantasy Look at cleopatra, or shaire for that matter! high heels turn me on so does stockings and fishnets. I am an artist so the more things a girl does that's appealing to the eye the better, because guys are allured by sight. Instinctively women know this so they peacock to get noticed. look at those indian singers you know from india they are drenched in fashion and gold and make up an jewelry. I love it when a chick gets all done up for me, makes me feel important! Plain jane is cool but its ceremonial for girls to fix themselves up for the mating ritual. If you was getting married would you want your fience running around looking like she just woke up? prob right, and why is that? because natural beuty should be enhanced out of respect for male domination.

• coz one it is trendy, and two guys do go crazy over it- it's part of the fantasy-

• i totally agree man, sometimes I'm on the subway and I see these girls that look like natural beauties but then they got all this crap on them that makes them unattractive. I think its the new trend, if one person thinks its attractive, the rest tend to follow.

• Man, you've really got a hangup about this. Give the girls a break. They're making an effort to look nice, so good for them. The fact that a pathetic a**hole like you doesn't like it doesn't matter a sh*t. The only thing you mention that I agree with is piercings-they do look dumb, but it's their decision. Yes, girls are fashion victims-they get pressure from fashion magazines and girls they hang out with to look a certain way or do certain things, but 99 per cent of them are intelligent enough to realise this as they get older and become their own person. High heels? Make up? Short skirts? All fantastic and brilliant in my book. Keep it up girls and ignore idiots like this who think they are being really clever but are just morons.

• Yea, I completely agree, if girls want to wear short skirts then let them!