What do girls like to see on a guy?

What clothes do women think guys look hot or handsome in

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess I like the preppy look. stuff like this

link

link

link

link

• They're different links but end up at the same page for me.

What Girls Said 7

• This is got to do with clothes so It depends. If he's a sexy hunk then he'd look good topless right ? hehe or just hugging clothes that show off his abs. Anything would look good on a sexy guy, don't you think? a suit? anything that looks appropriate, casuals.. beachie look.. whatevs. :) I'd tell you if you looked bad.

• Clothes that fit! Ones that aren't too tight but also aren't too big. I love to see men who have on a nice fitted out fit.

• Clothes that fit, for one thing. Something that is clean and isn't worn out and full of holes/stains. Other than that, so long as it isn't some crazy, off-the-wall, looks-like-a-previous-decade-or-circus-threw-up-on-you kind of thing then it really doesn't matter. And please, for the love of kittens, do not ever wear socks with sandals.

On a side note, I personally find white button-down dress shirts to be uber sexy X3

• i love when men wear button up shirts, and the roll up the sleeves. it's dressy and casual at the same time!

also like the other ladies said, no saggy pants. saggy pants say men do not know how to take care of themselves. it's called a belt!

• black t-shirt and jeans :)

• Pants that fit properly and aren't sagging :)

• A nice fitted sweater and some khakis or dark wash jeans and dark shoes (loafers, sneakers).

What Guys Said 2

• Check out Menshealth.com, they've got a lot of tips there, buy their magazine too lol it's worth a read.

• A d***.

• Girls look for drama in guys. If everything is normal, they try to create it. If you need to create some drama, why not give your women a piece of exercise or fitness equipment like the UltraFlex. 'Here honey, you need to workout.'