What color eyeshadow would work best on someone my color and my color eyes?

going out tomorrow night and want to do pretty dramatic makeup. I am kinda pale, hair golden blonde/platinum hair and blue eyes. thanks girls! or guys! lol

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably a very light color and you should put it on lightly too. If you put on heavy, dark eye makeup, you will look like a raccoon.

link

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• purple or pink.

Pink looks awesome on girls. There's no better color that says "girl".

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Try blending two colors like black and the color of whatever it is you're wearing. Start with the other color and stop at the end of your upper eye lid then apply the black eye shadow over the other color around the end of your upper eye lid and work upward towards your eye brow but not too close. Finally, apply black eye liner around your lower eyelid making it broader and the end. Now that's drama. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, since your hair and skin tone are fairly neutral you could go with almost any color, and with blue eyes again, almost any color.

Probably a silver/purpley smokey would be dramatic.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would personally go with a golden shimmer along the lid with a medium brown along the crease and a shimmery pale pink up to the brow bone and dark brown outer corner it looks the best for blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Silver eyeshadow and dark grey eyeliner smudged.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a really dramatic night-time look you could try a black smokey eye. Looks good on almost anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • gold would look really well

1|0
    0|0