Paintballing what to wear?

I am going paintballing tomorrow, and I have no idea what to wear.

I was thinking about wearing leggings, but would that look stupid and a white t-shirt. Or should I just wear something totally different . I need help bad !

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever seen a U.S. Marine in Combat gear?

Yeah, try to get as close to THAT as possible.

Paintballs hurt like a b!tch.

Wearing a white t-shirt and leggins would mess up your day entirely.

Think like this: link

What Guys Said 3

• When I went paintballing, everyone was wearing one piece suits on top of what they were wearing. Standard issue camo. So if you're going to a place like that, it doesn't matter what you wear underneath - except when it gets really hot.

I'd personally check what the dress code is, so you're not over dressed or under dressed. Otherwise, just wear something that you're not worried about getting dirty.

Bring on the pain!

• i would suggest that you wear a white t-shirt and a pink thong.

• You would look like an idiot in leggings and a t-shirt for paintball. Wear more clothes and layer up. Paintballs hurt.

What Girls Said 3

• layers! You want to wear something that is going to keep you warm, but seeing as how you will be being active you need to be able to take off layers. Layers also help soften the feeling of being hit by a paintball. Don't wear anything too bright, because it will make you easy to see. Wear clothes that you don't care about too much, because they will get dirty. Wear clothes that are easy to move around in.

• Thanks, but do you think I would look dumb just wearing leggings, and a white tee

• girl do NOT wear just leggings and a T! yes you would look dumb, not to sound harsh, but your going paintballing. Getting hit isn't so bad but it would hurt a lot with just leggings and a T. Layers like Smilie said. Dark clothes.

"Remeber Layers!"

• although pinkit already said what I was thinking: Yes! You would look (and probably feel!) like an idiot if you wore leggings and a tee shirt.

• they're going to give you something to wear over it

• I'd wear some old jeans, sneakers and a hoodie. Stuff you can get dirty, obviously.