Body hair?

So ladies, do you like body hair on a guy?

• No hair/Completely shaved
    11% (3)11% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • Lightly Hairy (Sparce hair on chest and stomach, pits, etc.)
    71% (20)11% (2)48% (22)Vote
  • Moderately hairy (Somewhat dense hair on chest, back, butt, etc.)
    7% (2)11% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Very Hair (Austin Powers chest and caveman hairy, lol)
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Just want to see the results
    7% (2)67% (12)30% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problem with body hair on a guy. To be honest it kind of grosses me out for a guy to wax or shave ( except his face, which a little is still super sexy). A grown man should have body hair.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Light to moderate is my preference. I do like body hair on guys- it's masculine and attractive to me- but, there IS such a thing as too much. To me, what's unattractive is if the hair covers too much area- how thick or dark the hair is isn't an issue, but if it covers every inch of skin, you might want to look into removing some of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind hair. But if its so bushy that my finger gets stuck in all that hair.. I think shaving woulndt be the worst idea :D

The only party I really prefer shaved is the face and down there.

Plus a hairy back isn't that sexy. but its not the end of the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too much hair on a guy is a really big turn-off for me... I think just a little hair for him to look a bit masculine is good, since I hate it when guys shave almost all their body hair off!

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing is sexier than chest hair on a guy :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • No...although I think leg hair is attractive on guys,especially if the guy has olive or golden skin tone.

But I despise body hair...I hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • No hair to lightly hairy is what I like excessive amounts gross me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • yuckkkk heaps of hair is a massive turn off. I like mine with no hair-light hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long haired guys and guys with hairy legs. Plain and simple =)

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm shocked so many girls said no hair at all! excessive hair is a turn off of course but I was stuck between B and C. no hair just looks like a fake waxed doll, not a man

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree. I'd never shave off my body hair. I'd feel like a prepubescent boy instead of a man.

• Exactly!

• The less body hair the better.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I hope girls realize MEN are hairy and it's not as easy for us to keep it off as it is for girls ...

0|1
    1|1