What do you guys think of pixie cuts?

I really want to get a pixie cut I have a sort of heart shaped face what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE PIXIE CUTS, personally I've always been a huge fan.

However I'm extremely aware that I am one of the very few guys that actually likes that look (my friends remind me of it quite often)

And I don't particularly find it more attractive than any other hairstyle, I just think it's cool. The big thing that a pixie cut says to me is that a girl was wiling to try something really different, which I think is pretty gutsy, because lots of girls want to try it but chicken out. And few girls have their stuff together well enough to really pull it off, which makes it hot whenever a girl actually does pull it off.

You should be aware that you really need to be on the top of your game when it comes to styling yourself and carrying yourself when you have a pixie cut. When you try something crazy, you run the risk of just looking really weird. For example, have you ever seen a guy that's a bit of a dweeb and is badly dressed but then has a ponytail or a mohawk or some crazy haircut? That haircut basically becomes a loudspeaker for all of the other mistakes in his appearance. But if he was really well dressed, that haircut would be a loudspeaker for all his positive attributes.

Any time you do something that asks for a lot of attention, you're going to get put under a lot more scrutiny. But, if you ask for all that attention and then actually pass all the tests that come with it, well really those are the most attractive and stylish people out there...

So you can either play the safe road or go for it... use caution when deciding!

What Guys Said 3

• No, I hate them even emma watson can't pull it off. She went from hot to not.

• In my own opinion I like girls who have longer hair types, but you shouldn't go with what people think, you are your own person so do whatever you want to do. You should express yourself the way you'd like to be viewed and not how others would like. And if a guy doesn't like your decision then he is really not worth having.

• Too short. It makes you look like a guy.

What Girls Said 3

• I know for a fact that most guys don't find pixie cuts attractive but if you think it looks good and it makes you feel confident in yourself then why not?

• I would help if we could see a picture of your face, but I love pixie cuts on girls that can pull it off. I loved when Emma Watson did it.

• As long as you've got the delicate face features, go for it.