What type of clothes do you think is most attractive on a guy?

Shirts? Pants? Etc.

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the right kind of pants can really make a guy look hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Shirt? I LOVE when guys where a black tee of any sort. Just makes them look freshly cut and manly to me. Fave=a black Hard Rock Cafe tee :)

Oooh! I also like Am Eagle polos. Of ANY color. But of course, black is my favorite ;)

Pants? Cargo shorts from Hollister/Am Eagle/Aero are my fave. I like Am Eagle jeans too.

What pulls it all together? Aqui Di Gio cologne from Georgio Armani. Mmmmmmm..

- B

0|0
    0|0
  • black thong with a shirt that has a squirrel holding nuts saying " Bigger than yours" lol! yeah, basically anything, but not pants hanging off the butt. It makes me want to run over and yank it down!

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally prefer guys with a J.Crew-like look.( link ) . It's more clean-cut with a little edge. It's classic, works well for work and social events and definitely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • pants are always a godd thing...baggy jeans with a BELT... and russell (gym)shorts. hollister has sum cute jackets...also universty shirts(TEXAS!) not thongs they are fer GIRLS NOT GUYS unless they are gay

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE it when guys wear those new era caps.

definitely gets my attention!

0|0
    0|0
  • i personaly like a guy wit baggy pants but that dey ain't around his knees just a little lower of his butt :) an shirts humm like skater t's an wit sum vans da shoes lace kind.idk it realy depends on how you are (meaning how you act)

0|0
    0|0
  • hat to the side, baggy jeans, white tee/polo, sick shoes, cute smile=my man :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight shirts, I love that

0|0
    0|0
  • jerseys, umm jeans. No basketball shorts, I hate those on guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jerseys. ok cool. what do you like about em

• Idk they make them look like they care about sports and it shows there interests

• Thongs, It look so hot on a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.