What is it about me that is so unattractive?

I'm 16 turning 17 soon and I have never had a boyfriend or been kissed, but I've never really worried much about it but its been getting to me lately.

I'm not ugly, I've been told I should be a model and I'm a kind girl, always smiling and happy. I'm not one of those dumb girls either that only care about their looks.

I've been asked out before but I just don't like those guys that way. I see guys looking at me a lot but they never talk to me. everyone else can get a boyfriend so easily but I cant, its like the guys just stay away from me and I don't know why.

why does this keep happening? I don't know how everyone can get a boyfriend but I cant.

please help

thanks :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with you. In fact, I am/was the same way. It has to do with you as a over all person. You should take it as a complement rather than an insult. Guys know that you are unapproachable because you are, not only attractive, but head strong. You aren't like all of the other girls, who are out there, and willing to do anything. Do not rush into these things . It's how you end up getting into things that you didn't bargain for. You will meet someone who is worthy enough to ask you out, and get approval. Things like that are sacred and you want to be able to share with someone special, and not just some random dude. The guy who does expose your vulnerability will appreciate it 100000000 times more because he is the only one who has.

Lol I am just like you in many ways (excluding never having a boyfriend) I still have never been kissed, and I have been with my ONLY boyfriend for 2 1/2 years now. Though, things have been shaky, and I am unsure of our current circumstances. However, he is the only one I would ever dream of experiencing and sharing all my "firsts" with. I have only not done it sooner because we are currently long distance. Even still, I took me a long time to even feel this comfortable with the idea of doing such things---& I flippn' love HIM lol! I know there are many local guys, and I could probably have a boyfriend who isn't so far away; although, I could search every corner of this world, and never find anyone who can slightly compare to him. He has me completely, and I hope he will be the one whom will have me. Lol

That's what you want. Not just "anyone" but THAT "someone". You are RARITY! Let it flow and happen naturally.

Hope I helped! Even though I AM STILL A TOTAL NEWB in every spectrum in relationships..Etc LOL ^_________^

P.S. I am 17! lol