If you had the power to change anything in the world, what will it be and why?

If you had the power to change any in the world what will it be and why ?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would get rid of the idea of land ownership and capitalism. I would get rid of the idea of capitalism and monetary value and I would implement the venus project

• Wow. I feel a little shocked to agree with you about something, dudeman, but this is my answer exactly. :)

• You both are f***ing stupid. So we should be socialist? We all should just be the same? Same job titles, same pay grades, no opportunity for individual advancement? The government should never control public or private commerce. The government should never dictate what jobs you can or cannot do. The government should only issue money and supervise public utilities. I am VERY anti-globalization. Where has Marxism every prospered? Look at history. Provide for yourselves and stop being lazy.

• uhh they wouldn't issue jobs you clearly know nothing. stop being lazy. OK I'm only going to be a Dr. what do you do. your views are lacking many of the facts and variable that the world and marxism functions. I suggest you stop being a sheep and do some heavy thinking and reading

What Guys Said 6

• Dishonest Politicians and hypocrites. Those two things alone would make the world a much better place.

• I would make it punishable by death for any politician to take a bribe from any group/lobbyist.

• My underwear on a consistent basis. I always tend to forget... Why? I think it's pretty self explainatory. Bacon strips anyone?

• All humans except me and a few of my friends would disappear.

• end world hunger...for the children. there I just won a beauty contest. lol

• I would fix the issue of you not being in my bed with me at night.

• that's not difficult, she's an attention whore, look her last question... she's probably easy

• Exactly my thinking!

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
    • Are you part of the movement. Do you know about the chapters of the movement that are across the world

• Yes---there is a chapter in my city. I've only recently started learning about this, but I do plan on attending my local chapters' next meeting. :)

• sweet, now we could make the world a better place. just cause we differ on how we would like our personal relationships its good to see that we both want the best for people so we could live free and disagree how we do :)

• I would get rid of immigration laws, I think the world was created for everyone, so illegal people should have the opportunity to live in this country just as much as anyone from here should be allowed to live in theirs.

• thats bullsh*t imo, seriously watch gang land

• I don't agree with them. I am from Italian immigrants. They came to America, had sponsors, learned the language and the laws and provided for themselves and the best interests of our family. They were honored here. They didn't expect hand outs, or come here illegally. I understand that not all immigrants are criminals, but I would never ever immigrate to another country and not know their language and expect to have the government support me. America is in big big trouble.

• at laco why are you so stupid. it would take to long to educate you and well I'm not an instructor.

• I would love to get rid of stupidity.

If everyone was on the same page brain-wise, there would be no unnecessary killings, there would be no more war, no more blind faiths, no more racism, no more hatred...

• I would love to eradicate disease.

• As much as it sounds nice, disease is one of nature's ways of controlling population. It's a necessary part of the life cycle.