How can I get muscular legs and thighs?

My boyfriend loves working out,but me,no,worst enemy.Anyways,when I was little,I was in track,little like in middle school ha ha,but now that I'm 19 I don't exactly have that body.I'm 5'3 and 131 lbs and I have no problems with my weight and neither does my boyfriend,but I dislike my legs.They are really skinny,like unattractive skinny.I asked him what I should do to make them more muscular and toned and he said sprinting.What else can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Squats

2. Squats

3. Squats

For variety, heavy squats, maybe deadlifts.

You're going to hear a lot of foo-foo stuff; don't buy it. You want muscle, get power. You want power, move iron. That simple.

Don't take my word for it. Go to a gym, find the girls who squat regularly and compare them to those who don't. You'll see what I'm talking about.

What Guys Said 4

• Squats. Lunges. And more squats.

link

That says it all right there.

• work out.

• Run.

• Squats and lunges. Running will work as well, but would probably take longer.

What Girls Said 3

• -Lunges

-Side Lunges

-Squats

(people swear by lunges and squats,especially swimsuit models and actresses)

-Sprinting

-Pilates can help tone up,if you're looking for a slender look

• Squats, lunges...give you an amazing ass and legs I also run so try that as well.

• Run, do squats, stairs.