What kind of clothes makes a guy think you hott?

guys please answer

Updates:
guy don't be a perv though plz. thanx

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

  • The best outfit for a girl is confidence. Clothes is 1%. Confidence is the other 99%. Of course, it's not very eye catchy to see a girl in a clown suit, but confidence is very very very sexy and attractive.

    3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • When you say clothes I think things publicly acceptable.

    I would have to go with something that shows you are not shy about your body.

    Thats what's sexy.

    I do have my own personal favorites too.

    Wife beaters

    Basketball shorts

    Fitted jeans & shirts

    If you can show your body's fitness, you got it.

    Sincerely,

    A Loving Black Man

    1|0
    0|0
  • sexy so a guy can c a breast.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

  • Sexy is truly a state of mind. When you are getting ready play music that makes you feel sexy, dance to it. naked. Don't look at photos of girls you think look sexy. KNOW you are a sexy woman and you will look sexy in sweats or a mini skirt.

    1|0
    0|0
  • haha it depends on the guy

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...