What color nails do you like best on a girl?

What color nails do you prefer on a girl red blue pink ect. French manicure.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like French manicure specially when you polish the whole nail with that glossy manicure and the edge of your nail with white; link

and this specific bright yellow which was put by caroline wozniacki, the danish tennis player; link

i don't like bright colors, but this one was really great and because it suits her life style

What Guys Said 3

• OMG I have never even paid attention to what colour her nails are,

it really doesn't matter dear.

• I personally prefer uncolored and assume you're a party slut if you wear red but this is just my own personal stereotype and you really shouldn't base anything on it.

Just don't make yourself look like a whore, okay?

• umm I don't think colored nail polish such as red will make you a whore

• Hence why I said it's my own personal opinion. Use nail polish with a nice aesthetic sense.xD

• in all reality guys don't care what colour you paint your nails, this is entirely a girl thing...we couldn't care less whether your nails are bright red or dark blue, or uncolored...I can't say we notice girls nails much

What Girls Said 5

• Although I don't consider the colour of my nails important (I don't do anything to them besides keep them clean and in good condition), if you want to paint them, go shopping with friends and ask them to test colours you like against your skin. As sad as it sounds, my Mum is much more stylish and pays more attention to these kinds of things, and she always asks me for my opinion on whether the colours she likes suit her skin complexion, and from the ones I think suit her tone, she choses ones she likes the most from that limited selection.

Personally, you could paint your nails any colour and pull it off if you're confident, if you fret a lot, it comes across to others in a more obvious way. You could also consider whether to colours match your favorite outfits in terms of colours contrasting, harmonizing with each other, etc.

Hope this helps (or makes sense at all).

• pink a nice bright warmth thick pink would do me :D

• velvet crush- its a lipstick , but I think it'd make a good nail polish,

• Guys don't really care about nails.

• Most guys don't care/notice. I love French manicures for myself though.