What should I do on my day off?

recently I'm so tired of dealing with stupid stuff that I just wanna buy a random dress and go eat ice cream in it lol weird but yeah cus I feel like I deserve it ya know and I'm not a huge big spender on money cus I have to put other things before myself sometimes but just this once for a day I just wanna blow it all off so I wonder what I should do for that day and its' on a Saturday

got any ideas?

oh and I'm buying a dress or rather anything to just wear cus I was serious about the ice cream thing lol so I have some ideas but I don't wanna spend much so do ya mind picking one for me if its not too much trouble hehe? :) id really appreciate it

link

link

link

or

link

What Guys Said 1

• If you have a day off and you don't spend 2/3s of it asleep, you're doing it wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• I like the first one, the tunic the best. It looks really pretty. And if you're just going out by yourself and you don't feel weird about it you could treat yourself to a movie and dinner, or go out and get your nails done. All fun, relaxing and not too expensive.