He has a girlfriend but I like him and it got really complicated.. should I give up or keep trying?

he has a girlfriend but last weekend he found out I liked him and he held my hand and put his arm around me all weekend when we were hanging out with our friends. then he tells me he really likes me, wants to break up with her, and go out with me. then he sais he doesn't have the balls to break up with her because he has never done it before. so his friend did it for him. and now he sais he just wants to b friends with me and we would b better friends than a couple.. then he asks her out again but they are on the rocks again.. and I can tell he still likes me. now I don't know what to do because I still like him. should I just give up or keep trying?

What Guys Said 1

• This one's easy. Drop him. The boy's gotta man up, and I can see he's got a long way to go.

What Girls Said 1

• don't do this. how would you like it if someone did this to you. put yourself in her shoes. what you are doing is wrong. sorry , but I've been there and honestly you are hurting someone you don't know and you shouldn't do that. if he wants to be with you he would have done it a long time.