Do you hate anything about your looks?

I do.

I hate my hair! It's so ugly and poofy and I always have bad hair dye problems.

I hate my chin, I don't really have one at all so I look fat because of it, even though I'm not fat.

I hate my forehead because it's so big.

I hate my nose because it's so small and flat.

I hate my eyes because they are not symmetrical.

I hate my lips because they are so big.

I hate my tan because I am overly tan!

OMG, I complain and complain to my guy and he keeps telling me to stop complaining... does anyone else do it? Isn't it natural for us to hate stuff about us? By the way I decided to post a picture of myself up so that you guys can sort of see what I mean. So just click on my profile or something.

• Yes, complaining about your looks is ok
  • No, complaining about your looks is not ok
oh and I hate my eyebrows, they are not a beautiful shape. UGH, and they are too short. There's probably more things I hate about my looks, just can' think of it now.
No I'm Asian. I think the typical beautiful asian girl would look like ziyi zhang, and you can google her up. She is super gorgeous. Now if only I looked like that! hahaha... who do you want to look like?

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate everything about my looks

What Guys Said 4

• I hate everything about my body and face

• the shape of my head, nothing worse than looking like a weedy arnold

• I just hate being fat. Once I fix that I'll be good.

• I wanna look more like Seth Rogen. ha ha People already say I look like him. He's a pretty awesome guy so why not?

• You don't know who he is really? Knocked Up, Pineapple Express, Super Bad, 40 Year Old Virgin? Haven't seen those?

• Oh and "Zach And Miri Make A Porno" He had a starring role in that.

• Damn, you really hate yourself. But on your icon photo you're black. Is that right? A lot of your descriptions are typical of what you have (flat nose, for example). Most black people have flat noes.

• no I"m asian. wow... I guess I must be really tan! lol... hahah I got more tan this summer going outside in Italy walking everywhere...

What Girls Said 9

• Personally, I hate my dimples. I'm really self-conscious about them, even though I know it's silly and a lot of other people like them.

• dimples are so cute! haha, my baby nephew has them when he smiles and it makes him look so cute. But it's OK to be self conscious about something like that.

• I hate a lot about myself. I hate my feet. Their way to big. I hate my hands because my fingers are creepy long. I hate that I'm not skinny. I hate my eyebrows they have a horrible shape, I hate my nose it's weird. I hate my hair. It's poofy so I have to relax it and take REALLY good care of it. I hate my ass the most xD I don't fit in a lot of skinny jeans because of my ass. So I hate a lot of myself. But I think it's normal. I think I should just be happy with myself. Cause hating my body doesn't make me any more beautiful

• that's true. But I'm always still wishing I looked better! It's normal I think, to want to be more beautiful. That's why there's so much makeup, and clothes to make you look better *sigh*. wow, you and I both are totally hating our looks a lot! I think it's totally normal, at least less conceited. My mom was always really conceited and I didn't want to be like her. why do you think you look so bad? Is it influenced by the media or a certain someone? Mine is my mom.

• I'm too skinny

• interesting, that's the only problem my guy always talks about that he has.

• i hate my bum, tum and legs and my face, I don't know there's just something about it that I can't quite put my finger on.

• wow that's a lot. For your body, do you work out to get it better? For your face, do you wear make up or try to do something with your hair? Just wondering. As for me, I wear make up every day. I try to dye my hair and straighten for hours.

• Insecurity isn't attractive but to dislike or wish we had something better is normal.

But it sounds like you really need a boost of confidence.

• I know... I wish I liked myself more but my mom told me I was super ugly since like forever. She told me no clothes I wear would ever make me look prettier. It kind of stuck. Well thanks for your answer.

• i don't like my nose either or my tummy LOL

• lol hahahaha, I hate my nose It's like so flat and ugly... in my culture my nose is consider really unattractive. *sigh*

• oh wow, I just looked at your profile pictures and you are so totally not really that bad looking. I would totally trade looks with you if that was possible.

• naaw LOL thanks :) your not that bad yourself :)

• i hate my LEEEEEEEEGS !

• i hate my vagina and my nose

• I don't hate anything about my self. I'm PERFECT! Yeah, I have some flaws but I love my self... A lot!