Stretch Marks on Inner Thighs?

Girls: How many of you have them?

Guys: Do you care about them?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an easy one - when a guy is between your thighs or even close enough to really see them, the LAST thing he is thinking about is that. As they used to say, Believe you me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Thousands of guys care about them, and find them absolutely revolting. Those guys all died out millennia ago, leaving only the guys who don't care about them at all. A sad day for genetic diversity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't care at all mostly because I have some stretch marks on my body as well (from my muscles growing too quickly from lifting).

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've gotten that far, stretch marks are the last thing on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about Stretch marks...they are normal 2 me..

0|0
    0|0
  • No man should be even slightly concerned by them. Certainly none that I know.

They would have to be pretty shallow if they did. Sado's

Regards,

Johno

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a sh*t about stretch marks. Use the search feature before asking such a lame question.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not there, but I do have some on other parts of my body.

They fade - and generally speaking - guys aren't that interested. It's one of those things that we girls stress about and a guy hardly notices. If they've got that far - well, I doubt they'd really be too bothered about a few silvery/red lines here or there. And hopefully too busy to even notice them.

Don't worry about it.

They're natural, and the likelihood is that in some point in their life, every girl is going to have them somewhere or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not have them, but I know a lot of people who do. Most girls do. its normal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do have stretch marks on my thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them everywhere girl! Boobs, arms, thighs, butt, lower back, knees, and I hate it :/

If you only have them on your thighs I wouldn't worry about it.

I want to get mine removed though, you can get laser or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And if you do have them, there's no fixing it, so just accept and love your body. Stretch marks certainly won't be a turn-off for any decent guy.

0|0
    0|0