What's the sexiest instrument for a guy to play?

and also, in what style is the best? for example, with piano: classical or jazz?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• deff. acoustic guitar. and if you have a good singing voice, uhhh amazing. <3

• Bass! MMmmmmmmm yes.

Style: metal, rock, classical, symphonic, melodic...prog...

• The drums/the guitar. I'm into every style of music, but my favorite it rock, :)

• idk but I think its sexy when a guy can play more then one instrument and is actually good at it.. like sully from godsmack can play drums and guitar.. and sing.. and it just makes him like 3 times sexier lol

• THE PIANO! No doubt the piano

• acoustic guitar :)

• Guitar is sexy!

• PIANO<3

• I LOVE a guy that can play the piano really well! I melt lol

• Guitar or piano.

What Guys Said 2

• give up on music now. Never should music be used as a tool to get sex. You don't have the right attitude for music. I'm insulted you'd use something I take seriously as a way of getting cheap thrills.

• Get off your high horse. Some people would say the same thing about poetry, dancing, cooking, or anything else those people are passionate about. If he wants to improve himself, and in the process make himself more attractive to women, I say let him do so without harassing him for it.

• chart music is simply music really well marketed and a terrible way of indicating the quality of music.

• Jesus christ, QAs a f***ing retard

• Well, DJs play the decks and they seem to always walk home not empty-handed. Give that a try.