Can you tell me why?

when the Kardashian sisters talk, they show absolutely no emotion in their faces?

Ill admit I watch their show, and I do find them entertaining, I just notice their facial expressions are pretty minimal.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't look at there facial expression when I want the show. I'm looking at the whole thing, if you know what I mean. Please don't thumb me down for this comment, I'm honest. lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Socially retarded? Aspbergers syndrome? They're reading it from a TelePrompTer? Botox? They're soulless mercenary c*nts?

My guess would be: All of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are acting, and I use that term loosely, on a reality show. They are collecting a paycheck that has them pretend to care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• When Kourtney and Kim talk,there's no emotions either...especially Kourtney,the girl could be crying or raging with anger and nothing...she's so blah,idk.

0|0
    0|0
    • All are gorgeous girls, and can be so funny and silly, but just no emotion haha

• because they're so...fake

1|0
    0|0
  • i never realized that until you said it, but yeah that is true they never have emotion in their faces. that's pretty funny. I don't know maybe they are on prescription drugs. kourtney, especially, strikes me as being under the influence of something on the show

0|0
    0|0
  • I never noticed but I find them really entertaining. They act like my sisters and I do.

0|0
    0|0