Bad boy or good boy?

ah. I love bad boys.they just make me want them. but I know I'm going to end up with a good boy.

anyone else feel this way?

are there any bad-good boys out there.?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had many good boys like me but there is just something about a bad boy ya know? They seem to bring out my wild outgoing side and I love it. They are a challenge.Good boys can get boring.

Yeah they are def. out there.But not many with the perfect mix of bad and good.My boyfriend is a a crothch rocket rider. Loves to race the quarter mile. Can totally kick some ass. Done a night or too in jail but nothing serious Drinks swears.you name it but yet he loves to cuddle watch movies go to a nice dinner. will buy me flowers on a random day will call me no matter how busy he is a work to tell me he loves me. So I think it takes time to find but they are def. out there Good luck on finding one.PS I find there are more bad boys in Texas lol

What Guys Said 3

• Im 6'1" 245lbs, goatee, crotch rocket, hunter, pretty much always packin because I have a carry permit, I have hunted and killed everything from bobcat to coyote to black bear. I played bass in a grunge band in highschool. Ya, I guess I am a bad boy.

• Though I also write poetry, own every episode of "Party of Five" and work on computers all day. So, maybe I'm a p-ssy! I don't know what I am, to be honest. lol I also study Jiu-Jitsu and american kickboxing and have an 80 lb pitbull. On the other hand, I like "The breakfast club" and camp out to go to Lord of the Rings movies. lolol Ok, I should not have smoked that herb with my friend earlier, now I am just being silly. Wait, beer and sometimes weed, that's a bady boy again. Ok I am done.

• LOTR is also my guilty pleasure... and that I kissed a girl song.

• Ok, sarah is hot. Not that I can see you or anything... Just love to see another Ringer, specially a girl.

• what kind of bad boy do you mean? one that will treat you like crap, one that does stuff because people tell him he can't or shouldn't? There's a large varitey of bad boys out there. I wouldn't doubt that there are more than a few nice guys with the same bad boy interests.

• of course there are bad boys, but what kind are you looking for? One's that cheat on you? One's that love to have a crazy sexual relationship? One that will date you even though he has a family and a wife? what is your description of a bad boy?

• I guess the bad boy look but the good boy personality...

• Well that's very nice that you are so willing to care for a complete stranger well being.

• Ha well I'm a very caring person... lol..

What Girls Said 4

• i have to say I've never really like a bad boy ever! doesn't mean I like dull guys though I like them a little bit cheecky chappy,funny and up for anything but still respectful and good at the same time

but a lot of my mates love a bad boy so I guess I'm the odd one out

• I kind of got the best of both worlds. A bad boy that I tamed into a good boy for myself.

I love bad boys, things like motorcycles, tattooes (not old, fat, tattooed bikers like the guy said), sometimes piercings, tough guys/fighters, danger lovers, and other things like that. I don't like the ones that are woman hitters and compulsive cheaters.

• Yes there are. I caught one myself.

• haha I know I also love the bad boys because there hard to get and they sometimes don't care, but good boys are always there for us though