Girls: Opinions on glasses?

I've recently gotten glasses, and I don't like the appearance change. I want to get contacts, but my eyes were too sensitive. I don't wear them in public, because I don't like how I look with them on. Am I over-reacting? What is your opinion of guys who wear glasses? What style glasses? What type of guys look best with glasses? What is your opinion of the appearance of men who wear glasses? ( Poll question )

• Nerdy
  • Smart
  • Cute
  • Stupid
  • Other
Based on my picture, how do you think I'd look in glasses?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how a boy looks with glasses, and what kind of a style of frame are the glasses, are they well coordinated with his total appearance, and does he feel comfortable with them (like he doesn't even notice he has them on)...

=)

---Confidence and good style is the thing! ^_^

Btw, my favorite type of eyeglasses is:

- link

- link

- link

BUT, you have to be sure you can pull them off...

Choose the frame that fits your face shape the best.

What Girls Said 11

• I LOVE guys in glasses. I find them so much more attractive. Although the glasses have to suit your face, and if they're bold or fun then I can tell a bit about your personality right away. Maybe it's because I wear glasses too..? (I think I look weird without them, tbh)

But basically. Boys + glasses = FIT!

• I like glasses. They're cute and make guys look sophisticated or edgy. :p

• I wear glasses and they don't make me look bad because I look good in them so make sure you pick a good frame or eventually move towards getting contacts if it really makes you peeved you're wearing glasses.

• For me, I'm attracted to guys with glasses. They look smart and cute. Also, they stand out from the rest who either wear contacts or have perfect eyesight.

• it would depend on what type you get. you could be the best looking person in the world, but get the wrong pair then it'll look bad.

• let me put it this way... the only difference between Clark Kent and Superman is his glasses...

• Yes your overreacting I don't see anything wrong with them :)

• I wear glasses, so I'm cool with that.

Also, I'm really attracted to guys who wear glasses because I associate glasses with intelligence. I love intelligent men, so that is a huge turn on for me.

• I'm okay with glasses on a dude. Not a big deal.

• Ok Chill! Glasses on guys is really cool.

• glasses = hot

i don't know what it is about glasses, but they instantly make a guy 10 times hotter

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the same way. I wear glasses but don't wear them very often.

Don't worry about what the girls will like. Just make sure you like them. When picking out a style, bring someone with you(after trying on so many, they all start to look the same). Take pictures if you have to because you will most likely be stuck with that pair for a couple years.

I think it depends on the girl and what style she is into. I know girls that don't like them on me ( I think because they expect me to be more jocky) and I have girls that love them on me because it gives me a different look. I've been told they make me look older and classy and I've been told that I look like the clark kent, so the opinions will vary.

Good luck man.

• i have glasses (they emo framed ones) but I never wear them in public. I don't think you're overreacting unless of coarse you're blind as hell.