What do women prefer when is comes to men and hair?

This question is for the women. What do you prefer your guy to shave? His back, his chest, face, below the waist (shaved or trimmed), and/or other? Why do you prefer this over the other? When you say trimmed, how short? For the face, goatee, full beard, mustache, or chin strap? If it depends on something what does it depend on? Does his hair cut play a part?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer minimal hair. Chest hair is good but not when it sticks out of your collar. Facial hair is good when it is kept up. There is nothing like a guy with a well groomed goat. mmmm, and tattoos. anyway below the waist should always be trimmed if not totally clean. This is necessary for oral comfort and it makes your member look HUGE. As for back hair you better be getting that waxed. Nothing says gross like a thick carpet on your shoulders ewe! Basically if you got it then keep it under control.

• Girls should I shave my mustache and french beard or keep it??..wen do I look Good pls suggest?

IF You NEED I WILL UPLOAD MORE OF MY PIC'S... I HAVE ONE PHOTO... UPLOADED MY PROFILE 'S...PS MAIL ME BACK TO physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. GENERALLY HOW DO You LIKE GUYS TO BE..? DO You LIKE MUSH OR GOATEE OR BEARD ETC>>?

What Girls Said 6

• i don't like it when guys shave their bodies like chest and arms, but I don't like the gorilla look either,

on the face, I don't mind some well trimmed beards and thin mustache but nothing really hairy on the face or completely shaved is nice too. the head as they have a nice hair cut if they are losing a lot of hair just shave it off I like a lot of guys with the bald head unless they just look goofy, it doesn't work on all guys.

down below- just keep it to a min and don't let it look like you have somone in a head lock down there.

• Hairless back, a little bit of hair on the chest doesn't bother me, I love mustache connected to goatee (what's the technical term for this? His hair? Well that depends on the guy. Some guys can pull of the long hair while others look better with short hair.

• face : well stubble is fine but nothing else

body: I hate a hairy body eg.chest, stomach ,back etc.

legs armpits arms and down below well I don't care about that hair

• I prefer a guy that is naturally hairless. I know that isn't all that common, all though I do have one of them rarities now. But I don't mind hair on the chest, if it's not over whelming, and the back should get shaved. The face all depends on the guy. I've seen some guys look totally hot with facial hair and other can't handle it, their faces just aren't made for it. Either way though it can't be too long. Once it's like 2 inches then I don't like it anymore.

• i HATE hair! yuck. I like my guy to be clean cut. and down there. either trimmed or shaved! ha

face wise. I like a 2nd day scrubby look. nothing past that though. =]

• Shave everything! Head hair might be ok, if it's beautiful, good. but shaved that too if it isn't.

What Guys Said 0