Which do you prefer light eyes ( blue, gray, green and violet ) or dark eyes ( brown, hazel and black )? Why?

I prefer golden hazel that has no green in them.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean something like this? link

Those are amber eyes, not hazel. That's what I have :P

Light eyes stand out to me more, but the guy I'm seeing has hazel eyes and they're really nice too.

0|0
    0|0
    • No that is not the color I mean.

• Either way, eyes that are gold without any green aren't hazel, they're amber.

What Guys Said 5

• My eyes are hazel with a small bit of a golden color around the retina. But they also sometimes change between a steel-blue color and gray.

Nothing special, hah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Female - blue eyes and a stunning smile. I would love her to have silk like hair because than I know she likes to pamper her self

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or dark..

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats so mean... my hazel eyes have green :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't say I disliked guys with green in their eyes, now did I.

• Show All
    • Well, your eyes are probably amazing also. In fact they are my second favorite.

• haah thx :)

• light

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• the prettiest eyes iv ever seen in my life were like a light, really pretty green color and I asked if they were contacts and they werent the girls eyes were like insanly beautiful and very unique I never knew it was possible for eyes to be that color lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like green and hazel, blue and brown are pretty two! I like all!:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like light eyes, blue or green. But not too light, like clear (they look fake).

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know people could have clear eyes. Crap, now the old Clear Eyes commercial is in my head.

• lol not literally clear, but I have seen a light blue that looks scarily clear lol

• Yeah, now I know what your talking about. I have a school friend whose eyes are like that which is why I avoid looking directly into her eyes. Really creepy.

• Brown with some sort of color to them. My boyfriend has brown with a little bit of cherry-oak colored in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark eyes and I prefer blue, green, grey and hazel eyes.

Don't really know why, it's just my preference.

0|0
    0|0