Do girls like fat guys??

says it all in title

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy's personality. I give them a chance to see if we mesh and go from there. I love to admire a good six pack just as much as the next girl but big guys are special and win out 8 out of 10 times. These days I've noticed a lot more girls are going for the chubbier guys. I guess the secrets out :)

And please don't listen to Evangelina down there. She's got a habit of speaking for the general female population based purely on her preferences.

• If you're going to attempt to call me out on something,could you at least us logic and learn to read.Clearly you're too stupid to read what I put.Re-read it again,nowhere did I speak for the female population.Again,next time try reading before making yourself look like a dumbass

• Because that is the truth Einstein,that is why being "fat" is not exactly the most desired body.

• Whatever obviously you're stuck in your stupidity as usual and I'm not the one to keep arguing with the likes of you over a stupid response. Think whatever you will but I feel sorry for the people you give advice to. Your as bad as Lucky1227. Good luck with that

What Girls Said 8

• Sure they do!

• well, me being a chubby chaser, yes.
    but my last ex was fat and he was a HUGE DOUCHE BAG. neglectful, didn't care at all.
    but just like some guys like big or small boobs, it goes for girls.
    apples and oranges, don't tear yourself down. someone will fall in love with your body.

• Some do and some don't. It is striclty based on each individual girl and what they are attracted to. The same answer goes for the "do guys like fat girls" questions.

• I generally don't, though I know of some girls who do. However, one of my newer friends is I suppose a bit chubby. I wouldn't say fat, but he's rather... big. Anyway, I find him to be oddly attractive, even though I usually go for guys who are sticks. I'd say it really just depends on the girl and said 'fat' guy's personality.

• I do not.

A majority of girls do not.

But a majority of America consists of fat girls and fat guys

• it depends if they got style.

• I don't I just don't find it very appealing.

• I like big guys because they're like teddy bears. I much prefer a bigger guy to a gym junkie ugh.

• at least a gym "junkie" puts some effort to look good , not like those fat people who are only good in complaining how people feel disgusted looking at them, rather than getting off their fat asses !

• Well that was just my opinion. I wasn't putting anyone down and if I offended you I apologise. But there's no need to assume that just because someone is bigger that they are 'only good in complaining how people feel disgusted looking at them, rather than getting off their fat asses'. It's statements like those that give people low self esteem, which is such a terrible thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls dont...

• Which girl? Which fat guy?

• A good personality can easily overcome fat as a guy.