Do girls look for love? Or do girls look for good breeding? Or is it both?

I imagine girls THINK they are finding love, when there bodies and minds are actually telling them they have found a good match for breeding.

Remember, we ARE animals! So, is love simply a reflection of our animal desire to reproduce with the most desirable characteristics?

If so, can people stop writing love songs? And can men/woman stop talking about love?

We can replace the word "love" with "sex and reproduction" for men and "desirable breeding" for woman.

Any thoughts or opinions?

We always end up choosing who we end up with based on breeding!

Most Helpful Girl

• yes some people do want someone good looking to date and produce beautiful babies with. The world judges on beauty, but still someone can be beautiful but be a terrible person. Why be with that person? Usually that person will be dumped!

So then what makes a person happy? a person is happy when they are loved by another person, and when they can love another person completely. How does that happen?

Having a baby with a good looking person can be great, but it won't be if that good looking person treats you like sh*t and you aren't happy.

Think about it! I had to date 20 guy before I found the right one. And just to let you know, I did not choose him base on the fact that we would have beautiful children. It may be a small factor but it is mostly base on the fact that he is hard working, has good morals, treats me really well, believes in me, wants good things for me, spends quality time with me, has hobbies that I don't find wrong, and his willingness to stay faithful/committed. There are other traits of love, and you have to go find them and learn to master them. Hopefully you will find a woman who also loves you, then you will be happy. You will not be happy just with a beautiful girl you can have beautiful kids with if she treats you like crap. hope you get my drift, this is just friendly advice for you. take it or leave it, it was just my 2 cents. =P

What Girls Said 3

• i think both but it more like looking for a cute guy not someone to "breeed with" and make a bunch of puppies with.

• It depends on the girl. Not all girls are looking for the same thing.

• this is exactly the point. Girls are looking for whatever THEY THINK will give them the best offspring.

So, therefore, it will be different for every girl.

• Both, but for me personally mostly for good breeding and I love him also because of that. Dominant, strong, confident, intelligent, good looking and a wonderful lover. Happy to have as many children as he wants.

What Guys Said 1

• Entertainment, more than anything. A guy can be hot as hell, but if he's vanilla either in or out of the sack, there's a good chance she'll find entertainment elsewhere.