This is a question just for the girls

ok this is a weird question I don't really wanna ask but I gotta know what do girls prefer a guy who has a rock hard body and an asshole attitude or a slighty chubby guy that's as sweet as sugar or something different please tell me I need to know cause apparently I'm what girls hate

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd take sweet over asshole any day regardless of weight. Assholes are fun to party with and are good for one night stands but sweet guys are the ones you take home and put the work in for a relationship. Personally I've dated both ends of the spectrum and can appreciate a nice toned worked out body and still honestly say I love a man with a bit of chubs on him. Either way its more about personality and chemistry for me. Oh and good hygiene :) I give almost everyone a chance to show me there personality and see if we mesh. If we do yay if we don't sorry but it has little to do with body type or looks.

What Girls Said 6

• Hi. Trust me girls don't hate you for what you look like on the outside, or the inside. Most girls are just really insecure, or selfish. It does depend on the girl though, on what body type they like. I don't reall have a preference. I want a guy who has a good sense of humor, and can get along with me. Preferably live close to me too. lol. But honestly what you need to do is just be you. Be yourself and that's the best thing a girl could ask for. Don't change for a girl, unless you are just a down right jerkface, and then you might want to consider changing your attitude. =)

• Love makes you blind. If some guy is charming as hell, I couldn't care less what they looked like. Like the other girls here have insinuated, your personality shines through, and makes you attractive. No matter how chubby or fit you are.

• Guess it all depends.

But for me, I really don't like guys with "rock hard bodies".

I just. I don't know. But I don't find that very attractive.

On the other hand, I love it, when guys have either average bodies, or are a little chubby.

Gives me a quite comfortable and cozy filling. :)

• chubby guy with a sweet attitude...looks arnt everything

• neither. I want someone in between. I want a sweet guy with a bad side, but mostly good

• well, I obviously don't know what you look like, but I love a guy who has a good sense of humor, makes me laugh, is a good person and NOT a total asshole, regardless of weight. if you are concerned about your body, try going to the gym once or twice a week--you'll be surprised at the results.

What Guys Said 0