Has anyone ever looked up their name in Urban Dictionary?

Anyone? It's pretty awesome. Here's mine

A kind-hearted, loving man who makes one happy with his attentiveness and desire to please. Wonderfully handsome and incredibly sexy, he oozes sex appeal. Often brilliant at making love. Fancied by all women that set eyes on him. Sometimes too easily led astray but quick to realize his mistakes and try to make amends. Very intelligent. Sometimes pompous but not overly so. Sensitive. Funny. Brave. Strong. Gorgeous. Loves lists. A brilliant father and someone any lady would be proud to call their husband. Often synonymous with fab.

Look up yours and post here!

Most Helpful Girl

• Kayla- A beautiful female who is slightly goofy and really crazy in all areas of her life; never forgotten and always lovable. A f***ing goddess.

You couldn't describe her with anything but perfect. Beautiful, and smart. Will Succeed above anyone and anything. She is envied by everyone, she will suprise you in anyway.She is amazzing in bed and is Deliciously sexy. The most perfect girl in the world. Funniest person you will ever meet. She may act like she's 6 but that's the best part.She is lazy but will do anything for you. The most beautiful girl to walk the earth. A person who makes girls cry into their pillows cause they aren't her. Who doesn't love kayla? Coolest person you will ever meet. The Most random person in the world. Will dance and sing to any song. The defition of Kayla has changed dramatically over time to rest at the above definition. The word "Kayla" is actually derived from a Greek mythology female deity who would prey on innocent men in the way of a dinner whore. The deity had one fatal weakness: a hysterical male deity by the name of Ross who only had to speak her name to suppress Kayla's alluring powers.

(hahaha I am definitly not a dinner whore hahahahaha!)

Kayy <3 (:

What Girls Said 13

• *super sexy blond chick who has amazingly gorgeous friends.

*models and has better legs then gisele.

*gets attention from guys for all of her hotness, especially her boobs because they make haley & kaylas look like backs.

*hooks up with hotties from boston at the marriott.

* is known to say things out loud that other people wouldnt, and finding chicken fingers in jacuzzis.

*is fabulous times ten and drives the general male population insane because they just want that betch!

that does not sound like me at all

• Sylvia

(1) A word which means "Forest of Trees".

(2) A female name.

(3) Being without defect or blemish: a perfect specimen.

(4) Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind.

(5) A girl of unparalleled beauty, who I have had the honor of knowing for the last few years. She's bright, thoughtful, and the most forgiving person in the world. She's not always sure of herself - but hell - that's what I'm here for.

Originally Italian, defined as a beautiful silver flower, usually given to people who radiate with beauty.

The most beautiful, sexy, hot, sweet, nice person you will EVER meet in your ENTIRE life. She is really hot, and if you know a sylvia, you should ask her out!

Damn :(...It doesn't have any funny definition of my name...Only boring ones x.x

• I've done that before :)

The name for the most awesome person ever, It is impossible to fit so much awesome into any other person.

1. beautiful, hott,*sexy*, gorgeous, fine, babe

2. omnipotent, smart

3. SPUNKY, lively, outgoing

4. amazing, awesome, wonderful

5. perfect

Anna is a name for the sexiest, most gorgeous, amazing, and beautiful girls in the world. These girls are the sweetest and have the best personality, are absolutely stunning, and are the best at sex. Every guy should date an Anna. Every guy WANTS to get with an Anna. Annas are not sluts, but when they decide to give someone their love, they are by far the best. Annas usually have beautiful curves. Basically, you are lucky as hell to have an Anna.

Anna is a name a soft name not mean or fierce just anna. An anna is a friend and most likely a good one by the sound of her name. If you treat an anna badly you will probably get screwed over. If you were to be an annas friend he/she would probably run with you when you run away. An anna deserves the best of the best because just by the sound of the name he/she probably has givin you the best. So do not take Annas lighthearted they could be breaking down inside and you not knowing. Something like a goddess on earth.

A female that is beautiful, gorgeous, & amazing. One who is outgoing and loves to be around nice people. One who enjoys many sports and activities. Does not group with any stereotypes. Will always tell the truth. Always listening to music. & loves you<3

The name for a really awesome and pretty girl who is one of the best friends you will ever have. She is up for any fun or random activity you can think of and never gets tired of it (or at least never shows it). She seems to radiate warmth and happiness and always has a smile on her face. Anna is that one-of-a-kind friend that everyone needs.

I like all of those, and they all seem right. Look up STDV... and people wonder why I hate my school...

• -the most amazing girl you will ever meet. very musical and super sweet... also amazingly beautiful even though she doesn't believe it

-SEXY HOT GIRL. A girl so hot she doesn't even know so she goes for the assholes or weirdos. Nice ass and good body. Damn she's fine.

-A girl who has HUGE cans! Every boy is in love with her and she has many stalkers. Also has lots of friends but there are some people who hate her for no reason. She's pretty without trying and people want to kill her for her looks, but keep the pieces of her body in their closet in order to make a shrine.

hahaha :]

• Natalie:

A very pretty girl who is shy at first but then she will open up. She is very trustworthy and has a great sense of humor. She falls for people fast and doesn't trust easily. She is beautiful inside and out people just don't realize it... yet. She's kickass and a great friend to have.

• Val

A woman who has an independent spirit and prefers to live life on her own terms. She places a far greater value on having a good time than on material possessions. But be warned that she has a very bad reputation for tempers, so do what you can to not set off any fiery displays. Lastly, she's extremely perceptive, honest and disdainful of deception in her relationship. She works hard but parties even harder!

Val is always furious

• Carrie - Melody, Song (Origin is American)

• Here's the first definition for mine:

Jessica: a wonderfull name that means "gracious gift from God"

ex: dude that girl jessica totally move me.

• hahahaha ha ha...yeah that things funny.

• pretty girl with darkish skin. nice laugh and talks alot

She is super pretty. Must be Chioma

• Well I have now thanks to you. Its really interesting lol here are some of them...

1) a beautiful flower, an amazingly cute girl

2) another word for 'unprotected sex'.

3) A brief sexual encounter lasting only for a single night. To elaborate this...

And after all is through, one of the individuals involved begins to shed some tears...most commonly the bug eyed bitch

4) beyond complex individual. but yet intriguing. keeps you at the edge of your feet. wondering what her next move is. she has the power to make your your day

5) A ninja.

6) a girl living in a cold city with a large dog or two. she is amazing at everything she tries and has an amazing boho fashion sense. She normally is sort of insane and has a rediculously amazing sense of humor.

7) the hottest and sexiest female to ever walk the earth. everyone drools over her and wants to get into her pants.. no doubt about it

8) A flower with the botanical name Lilium, emaneted from the family of the Liliaceae.

9) Pure, true, honest, or clean.

10) An amazing name. People with this name usually kick ass at everything they do.

thanks this was interesting lol

• I have, my friend told me to do it awhile ago-

1. A cool smart mouthed girl that always has something smart to say to everything. She's also very talkative and can say things people take offensively but she doesn't always mean to be rude. Either way you can't help but love her.

You: I can't believe I just said that out loud

Tia: neither can i

cool talkative smart bitchy know it all

2. An acronym for "This is awkward". It can be used to describe a situation or a person. Pronounced like the name tia. Like tia from sister sister.

Amy: Omg today I was talking to Brain accidentally farted really loud.

Sofia: That's so TIA

Katie: I just talked to Justin for the first time after we hooked up and it was like the most TIA thing ever.

Mary: I hooked up with this really ugly guy like a week ago, and I've been ignoring all his texts and calls and then today I bumped into him at the movies, TIA

Alyssa: Why is Ben the most TIA person ever

• a beautiful name, in fact one of the best names ever.

-Sex on legs

-Tiger in the bedroom

-Waiscoast is TEH SEX

-Possibly the rudest person you will EVER meet

-Cute. END OF.

A really really cool person;

guys want her and girls want to be her.

Has many friends.

Everyone likes her,

they don't only pretend to like her.

a young woman, typically associated with romantic themes. Though the name originally came from the Roman tradition of placing a wreath of laurels on victors' heads, it has developed more emotional ties in recent years.

What Guys Said 9

• mine says:

the most amazing person in the universe. charming, handsome, intelligent. if you see him you'll fall in love immediately. :)

it also says something about a retarded cat that flys by using the motion of it's tail. :/

• Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.

In early European lore the demigod James was said to possess unrivaled charm and seductive prowess in addition to having genitalia of supernatural size. Throughout medieval times and up until the late Renaissance, Pagan and Christian farmers routinely prayed to James as a god of fertility, believing that his massive penis would inspire them to spectacular heights of fertility. Today, the term James still carries with it subtexts of truly gigantic genitals which is perhaps why James is the name most frequently given to male newborns in the United States.

Currently the word James can be used to mean an enormous penis and anyone with that name can be assumed to possess a heavy and girthy penis.

Amazing, long beautiful flowing locks of hair, sexually stimulating. Enormous penis. Stunning personality, always gives to the poor and needy, Nobel Prize winner, successful author, musician. Very wealthy

• I just did mine. LOL

1. Sean

used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to p*ss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

• nice discovery thanks here is mine.

1.This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.

Other definitions are thought to be:

The Great Spirit

Chuck Norris

Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.

The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as ...

2.The coolest and most awsome person you will ever meet! he's cute and funny. He's the best friend/boy friend a girl could ever have!

3. Guy who loves sports, drinking and irish punk rock, somehow manages to be appealing to every girl on the planet despite a chronic inability to seal the deal. Will end up being the PE teacher all the unpopular girls have a crush on. Curse his buffness.

• Well there are many various definitions for mine but I'll give you the ones that says the best things about me haha

1. The most amazing person on earth who makes you feel great about yourself. Good listener and an amazing boy <3

2. a really nice guy, who a lot of people like, most people would say he was cute or hot. and if your names dylan I'm guessing there's some chikys out there that like you.

3. Usually known as the most amazing boyfriend on the planet. Typically a Wonderful friend and Amazing kisser. Listens and is always there for you no matter what. Loves unconditionally and is just downright a fantastic, extraordinary, miraculous human being. You'd be lucky to be loved by him... But given his Amazing-factor... He is probably already Spoken for. Too bad.

4. A Dylan is quite possibly one of the sweetest people alive. Finding a Dylan is like an epiphany. A fun, cute, country boy that knows how to treat a woman. Dylan's tend to get along with everyone, because everyone likes a Dylan. Dylan's are smart, funny, and kind. If you get a hold of a Dylan, don't let go because you'll regret it. Sometimes spelled Dillon, sometimes you can refer to a Dylan as Dyll (or Dill)<3.

5. A boy or girl. They are loving and all around amazing. They are very smexy and can be extremely sarcastic! They can make you feel better than anyone can and they would never willingly hurt someone's feelings unless the person says something to them first. They are usually tall, extremely smart, kind, and creative. Everyone should love a Dylan. The best word to describe Dylans are lovely.

Ther's plenty more good ones but I'll let you look up the rest if you want. You can also check out the bad ones whle you'reat it haha.

• I didn't know you could do that for urban dictionary. I do look up my name though. It's always nice to hear someone else describe your "personality".

• Garreth:

Extra in a pirate movie. Any salty sea dog. Americanism most often used in Texas and Los Angeles.

'Lights, camera, action! Cut, cut, cut, get that garreth off the rum barrel. Get him off the set.'

• Also just noticed that the related tags read 'gaz' and '****'.

Thanks, Urban Dictionary.

• Yeah, my sister in law told me to look at mine. It says a man with an exceptionally large penis, or something to that effect lol.

• Eddy:

Derived from Special Education; A Special Ed. student; Someone really damn dumb.