HANDSOME ?

Girls, exactly how do you consider a guy handsome or good-looking or hot, What is it about him that would make him very attractive ? Please explain in face and body, and what is more important, face or body ? Thanks !

• Face
  • Body

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me I think it's hott when a guy approaches me and seems genuinely interested in me. I like guys that have a unique sense of style and are clean and take care of themselves. If his eyes are beautiful I will definitely remember him. Also if he has a cute face and nice hair. I would say body and face tie

What Girls Said 8

• I'd probably pick body over face. There's not much you can do to control how your face looks, but you can put in the effort to make your body look great. If I get a guy has some muscle, it shows me he's dedicated and focused. I like that.

Also, having Adrien-Brody-type hair and Cillian-Murphy-type eyes doesn't hurt either. But that's just me. :P

• both; that's why I didn't answer the poll.

• LOL. maybe I should of made a poll with 3 options, ha ha but thanks for that honest answer I think I have both, see ya.

• I honestly think the face simply because that's what you look at the most so he has 2 be decent lookin in that area. With the body you can always improve on it by gettin muscls or loosin weight or whatever you feel like.

• I couldn't pick. I love certain parts of the body, but it doesn't have to be perfect. Same goes for the face.

• I would have to say that to me a persons face is more important that his body. The first thing that I look at are smiles. I'm a sucker for a cute smile. Then the eyes. If you have a pair of gorgeous peepers I'll melt right into the floor. But when it all comes down to it, you just want to be with someone that's fun and someone you connect with.

• ok! if a guys face is covered in zits and crap like that . not hot . a smooth face is good . and stuble is very very very sexy . muscle is hot but not too much muscle . face and body are both important. hair should be semi long so that you could maybe spike it up or let it fall a little . when I say long I mean like 4 to 7 inches . that's hot .

• I will say body, I so much look at the body first before anything

• I sometimes consider both of them but I will chose body if I have to

What Guys Said 0