I want to try something new on my hair?

Hey everybody

Well, this is my story..

I always had a plain haircut.. but I want to change the style of my hair. I have some personal issues and I would like to express through my hair.

My hairstyle was something like this.

link

Now I took a haircut and it looks like this

link

Now, I want to dye a part of my "Mohawk:" white. Should I try it? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• is that you?

i rekon it would look heaps mad :)

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to go for it, go for it. I kinda liked the "plain" one better, mainly because I've had a bad experience with a guy with a Mohawk. But that's just me. Like I said, if you want to, go for it. Somebody will love it : )

• Well because one guy with a mohawk was an asshole doesn't mean that I'm an asshole too :P

• The mohawk looks awesome in my opinion, and you don't look bad yourself :)

I say go for it, if it's what you want. I know a guy who did the same thing, except he died the tips electric blue. It looked great.

• guys look better when their hairstyle is plain and simple, your hair looks fine, keep it classy if you want you can lighten it to a medium brown

• Keep your hear how it usually is. That looks so much better.

• hair* wow.

• So?

I don't care how I look anymore..

I believe someone shouldn't judge me from my appearance..

And besides that girls don't approach me so.. :)

What Guys Said 1

• going from black to white is killer on your hair. if you want to make the jump get it done pro so you don't end up frying it, especially if it's your first time dying it.