What do you think about this?

So I am a girl and I wrestle, and do kick boxing and I'm not that girly girl ( but I can look pretty good in a dress and with makeup) yieh I don't wear makeup neither. Well what do you think? I do tend to be friends with guys but do they find me intimidating or something or are they just not interested?

Thanks everyone :) I'm grateful for all your answers :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should do whatever you want.

Wrestling and kick-boxing don't define you.

You're the best of both worlds to guys. You can get down and dirty one minute then be a glamorous beauty queen the next.

What Guys Said 1

• ah just be you. personally I prefer girls who go natural (as in no makeup) who aren't super duper girly but know hot to "clean up" if ya hear me. do what you do. there are guys who would line up trust me

What Girls Said 3

• Be who you are. A lot of times a guy will see a girl more as a friend or might be too intimated to take things further. It sounds like you just haven't met the right guy yet.

• Haha, I had the same issue.

Its basically that you're like "one of the guys." They see you as a friend, a buddy, maybe a sister, since unlike many girls you have that certain kind of confidence, and that intimidates them. The guy that's going to chase you is going to have to be really confident, since you aren't a cookie cut-out of all the other girls, and you can handle yourself. If you're so worried about this, then little things will let them remember that you're a girl. Don't be afraid to dress up a little at school. I HATE frills, and girly things, but I put my own spin on things so I look nice and I'm still comfortable. :)

• Guys that age are pretty immature, so don't change just to get them to like you. I think more girls should be like you. You'll find once you're older, at uni and in your 20s, guys look more for girls they can relate to and have a laugh with; not for uptight, shallow daddy's girls. Don't go changing, stay original ;)