Should I wear a ring?

I am not married but it annoys me when other guys hit on me when I have a boyfriend. how can I stop guys from hitting on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not married then don't wear a ring but most of the time a guy doesn't even take the ring as a hint so you saying that you're married might just cause more problems. Just simply take them hitting on you as a compliment and kindly tell them you have a boyfriend and aren't interested.

What Guys Said 1

• buy yourself a hijab

What Girls Said 4

• my brother had to start wearing a ring. he wears a ring with my mothers name on it so when people see it and ask is that your girls ring? he just says yeah my number one girl but he tlkn bout mah mother but they dnt have to kno tht right?

• You must be really pretty. You can wear a ring or dress modestly, that might help to get men to less notice you.

• well then actually MORE guys will hit on you because they think your married. think about it.

• Do what I do, don't wear any makeup and instantly glare at everyone you don't already know