Is a white tee OK...Would it be fresh?

Well I'm going back to school on Tuesday and I wanted to know if it would look okay if I wore a plain withe tee to school. Also should I wear it with a tank-top under. I'm a lite skinned black kid with a hair cut. I go to high school and I'm a junior. What type of jeans should I weak and would it go OK whit a black pair of air maxes

Most Helpful Girl

• get dark jeans

and wear a undershirt because most white tees are semi see through

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah something about plain white T's on a guy is just really sexy to me, I don't know why ha ha I guess I like the simplicity of it

Wear it with some dark jeans and I don't really know what kind of shoes you wear but just normal I guess.

• no no no no no no no no no I'm sorry but if you are a good looking lite skinned black kid with a hair cut I think you could do a v-neck tee with a cardigan maybe but most certainly not by itself . then you will be fresh!

• Wear a dark wash pair of jeans with the white tee and Air Maxes.

What Guys Said 0