Wearing a 'push up' bra?

Does wearing a push up bra help to shape your breasts a little? Like if they aren't as full on the top or something. just wondering if it helps at all

I think I worded the question wrong. I meant it you wear a push up bra can it permanently help the shape of your bra
*breast [not bra]

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sure. Depending on what you're wearing, it can make an outfit look a lot better. I especially like wearing them with dresses. It gives me more of an hourglass figure, and helps provide some cleavage for the lower-cut ones.

With t-shirts it can look kind of silly. It has to be a really tapered shirt for it to work, or else I get that thing where the bottom part of the shirt is just kind of hanging off my breasts and not touching anything else. I don't think that's a good look.

Just try on outfits both ways, and see what looks better. Sometimes it won't be obvious, but sometimes there will be a definite winner.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately for you (and for women wanting perky breasts in general), studies have shown that wearing a bra actually promotes sagging. With the bra doing all the work, the internal support structures of the breast are allowed to atrophy, and eventually become unable to hold up the breast on their own anymore.

• push up bras are very sexy, it shapes a girl very female.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. Bras just give support, they aren't going to (permanently) shape your breasts.

• Oh, hmm, probably not. Although people do say you sag less if you give them support, but I don't think it'd be any better than a regular bra for this.

• yes actually it can it makes them more perky too =]

u should try it.