Is it acceptable for a guy to have long hair?

i want to grow the hair long is it OK for a guy to have longhair above shoulders

what length is acceptable for guys that want longhair

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be careful. there is a fine line. long hair that is sort of side swept like "ryan sheckler" style is really hot. but long hair that is not layered and looks like a girl cut. i.e. flat across the bottom and straight is not attractive in my opinion. Also, most girls don't like pony tails.

Check out taylor kitsch. he is a good reference for hot long hair.

but as far as a reference for bad long hair, pretty much look up any screech metal band like slip know and you will see what I mean.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly,I have always thought long hair on guys is super sexy! So go for it if it's something you really want to do.:)

• I easily get attracted to guys with LONG hair. I find it Sexy.

• only want it above the shoulders but is a occasional ponytail OK also

• es, if he's 29 years old or younger than that...otherwise it just looks either homeless...or sad. :(

• of course it's acceptable. but not something I would consider attractive

• Of course, if you want to.

What Guys Said 2

• Right now I am letting my hair grow to my shoulder length. It currently is in the stupid stage. My ex-g/f (whom is very hot) told me it looks better on me than my old buzz cut hair due. But she also told me to keep it well kept, clean, etc,. I have also noticed I am getting a lot more attention from women than I used to. It all depends on how it looks on you. Go for it, experiment and see if there is a difference. Hope that helps

• Society has changed to where long hair on a guy is perfectly fine. Rock on.