In Glamor magazine, steady eye contact?

.is one of the top 10 seduction tools and called a lost art. Do you believe that?.why or why not?

I think it can be hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, It's one 'flirting' technique I hate! Eye contact is purely polite during conversation, And so many people have gotten the wrong idea from reading articles like that. It is also way too subtle, you'd not notice it unless you were concentrating 24 hours a day for people flirting via their eyes and only their eyes. It's also hard to draw the line between eye contact, and being a creepy guy gawking. Final thing is, if someone random is looking at you from across the room, it's not because they value your amazing personality.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends. Like Jonny said, "eye contact is purely polite during conversation". However, if a cute girl is making direct eye contact with me from across the room, it is attractive and what I would consider to be seductive. But the eye contact kinda needs to be accompanied by a smile, smirk, lip-bite, etc.

• It is but they're right about it being a lost art... so few men and women actually know the difference in how to make friendly eye contact versus "I am thinking about f***ing the sh*t out of you" eye contact

• It depends. If they are just staring at you like you are their next meal, then perhaps not. You really want to convey a message not only with eye contact but a smile, a wink, licking or biting your lips, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it definitely works. If you do it right.

Example, I'll be standing at a desk going through papers or talking to someone, and I'll give a cute little coy look at hot guy even though I'm technically busy doing work. With a smile or a raised eyebrow, and then returning to your work, the guy will think you can't keep your eyes from wandering to him or that you were thinking about him.

Eye contact is amazing. You just have to know how to do it. And it works better with people you've already made initial contact with, but may still be in the initial "getting to know you" phase.

• I agree, but a girl shouldn't stare at a guy without any blinking. Look away sometimes, like slightly at the ground, but make sure to look back again after 2 to 3 seconds. This gives the impression that he makes you feel nervous but you are still bold enough to look at him. Don't forget to smile, it will show you are friendly and open. :)

• yes I would say so it is