GUYS - What do you think about tights?

like this...

link

as opposed to bare legs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy. It's always good when women display their legs in any manner. The fashion is to cover them up nowadays, with jeans and such.

What Guys Said 6

• They are sexy and a great look in the fall/winter.

• pretty kinky..

• of course they are HOT...OMG. what are you wearing with them for an outfit?

• really? I'm wearing a short tight black mini skirt and kneehigh high heel black boots. also a leather jacket and a cute top

• What an outfit...what are you a hitwoman or something...SEXY!

• Those are disgusting. Lol I hate boots too.

• i actually like those, and I HATE tights, especially when you wear them as pants. but yeah those are actually kinda nice.

• why do you normally hate tights?

• cause they don't show off the legs like theyre supposed to be and I just don't like the way they look

• thigh highs are better..black!

• well I'm gonna be wearing knee high high heel black boots with it..what do you think

• Oh those are HOT! Tight ones?

• yeahhhh do you think that would be hot? I guess I'm just worried about looking goth. because I'm also wearing a black leather jacket

What Girls Said 5

• When I wear tights like that, I always get compliments from guys. They like them.

• really? because I have tights similar to this and I was worried theyd think its goth or something ha

• i was planning on wearing them with knee high suede high heel boots and a tight black mini skirt..with a cute top and black leather jacket.

• I guess if you wear them with all black, it might come off as goth. But a lot of professional women wear all black to work because it's a slimming and powerful color.

It probably also depends on how you do your hair and make-up. If I were going to wear all black and boots etc. I might try to soften the look with my hair curled and light, girly make-up.

It's all about balance.

• They seem to really be in style now and I like them but when I wore them out I got a lot of cat calls that I wasn't looking for. I asked a couple of my guy friends about it and they said that while they make you look good, they also give the impression that you're kind of slutty. Just something to keep in mind, I say if you like them then it shouldn't matter what guys think.

• oh wow I prefer the heels more, I want heels like that

• awesome tights. I would totally wear them

• I like tights. They're better than going barelegged in winter.