Can someone help me with my stretch marks?

I am WAY too young for these! I never feel sexy and can't stand the thought of someone seeing the ugly pink imprints on my boobs, hips, thighs and even calves! I use a moisturizing body wash and loofah in the shower because Google says that will help but after a year I still see NO improvement. What brands and creams or lotions will definitely get rid or at least help hide my skin impurities?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Bio oil link

it helps reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks , its not that expensive about under $20 depending where you get it, you can find it at walmart. look up reviews on it before you actually buy it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You can also try a product called trilastin...ive only heard good things about it.

• Bio Oil works and so does Vitamin E oil.

• strivectin for stretch marks its kind of expensive but it works

• You can't get rid of them. Absolutely no cream or lotion will work because stretch marks are layers under the skin. Stretch marks are scars where your skin has broken. There's no fixing them.