Fashion/Outfit Advice!! Please help!

Hello, I need some advice for a cute outfit, lately I wanted to try something different, but I didn't really go through with it most of the time. But yea is wear a tight black skirt around my mid thigh, with a black opaque tights and some gray/black wedges, for the top, I didn't decide what I'm a wear for my top. But yea is that too much for highschool? Because I don't wanna look like a slut or whatever people might think negatively. . I'm in sophomore year, 16, and its kinda cold but ehh idc much? So whatcha think, too much? And every female in my school pretty much wears the same thing same colors same brand it's so boring. And what should I wear for my top? :D thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that your outfit sounds a little too much for a 16-year old. Most girls my age, 20s, wear the kinds of clothes that you do. It's chic but a little more mature. I would stick to t-shirts and sweaters and jeans for high school, especially during winter. Maybe dress up every once in a while, like maybe for a presentation or speech. College and after is when you can really go off the fashion chain.

• Yeah yur right, :] ill sure find something else to wear for school, thanks!

• You're quite welcome. You sound really fashionable and trendy. Just tone it down a bit for high school.

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds awesome... Howabout a slightly longer top belted at the waist? Or a babydoll style top? Maybe even a pretty sweater or a cute hoodie? For girls that like it and feel they can pull it off, tucking a shirt into pants like you described can be hot! Whatever you decide looks best on you will probably be best...

• ur canadian, it sounds like, I would stick with warmer clothes this time of year. as it does tend to get pretty cold up there

• Actually I'm asian, and yea ima stck to more conceal warmer clothes.

What Girls Said 2

• that sounds perfectly cute but I think the wedges might be over-doing it just to wear to school. wear some other kind of flat shoe. and maybe wear a flow-y tank top with a button-up sweater.

• Many females at my school wear high heels often, But I'll keep that in mind :] thks

• I agree, skip the wedges, wear converse with it, it'll dress it down a little. Save the wedges for skinny jeans and a cute sweater (BUCKLE BUCKLE BUCKLE!) For the top? something black and white with a simple pattern to go with the skirt and shoes. If you're gonna be that dressy, don't make it too complicated. GOOD LUCK