How should I attempt this? (fashion & makeup help!) for girls to help, guys tell me what you'd like! :)

So of course, there's this guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me, and I like him, like, a lot. So we have a school concert on the 13th, and I'm going to see him Wednesday and Friday of this week. He usually gives me compliments on my hair and my outfit, and asks me questions about my weekend of whatever. But he doesn't usually to any of the other girls in class that play clarinet, just me. He's a senior and I'm a freshmen, but he told one of my friends that he kinda likes me. So back to the concert thing, I was wondering if there's any way I could impress him, you know, without looking completely stupid and flirtatious? I'd like to impress him with my outfit/makeup, but nothing inappropriate as it's a SCHOOL concert. I have to wear a black skirt and a white dressy/pretty top and minimal makeup, but I'd still like to look pretty. If anyone has any idea's, I REALLY need help

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, what's your body type and normal clothes style? Is the concert inside or outside? Will it be hot or cold? Lots of people or about 200-300? What state do you live in (So I know the overall temperature of the place)? What's your budget? What stores are available?

Let me know and I'll help you out! :)

Here's what I would wear if I were you.

***Remove all the spaces from the links****

Skirts :

link

link

link

Tops:

link

link

As for makeup I highly suggest getting an eye primer like Urban Decay's Primer Potion (the nude one it's like $18), and this allows you to use inexpensive makeup! You can get it at Sephora or at Impulse in Macy's

It holds eyeshadow REALLY well. Here are some eyeshadow colors I would suggest:

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• dont change he like you the way you are if you change he will think you are trying to hard and that will only put him off

just be yourself and have fun good luck

• well be yourself. guys love that... girl who try WAYYY too hard is just an eye sore to guys. so I think maybe you could curl your hair (if you don't have curly hair), and definie minimum makeup (like mascara? eyeliner?) maybe put a bit of a small accent by putting a bit of shimmer near your eyes... or something. again focus on just being yourself, and not someone COMPLETELY different. good luck girlie! :DD

• As a first piece of advice, whatever you do, you don't want to look like you tried to hard. Generally when someone (yes, even myself) tries too hard, it comes off badly. And if you have to ask yourself, "Does this look like I tried to hard?" the answer is probably yes, lol.

The skirts that "goflipaburger" linked to are great! If you're going shopping for this, remember to see if you can sit down in those skirts comfortably, since you'll be sitting down a lot at the concert. Also, the right pair of dangly earrings can look very elegant, if you like that look.

For a completely natural yet polished make-up look, try the "three minute" face in this tutorial: www. youtube. com /watch?v=UY4HhQbMZqc (remove the spaces - I wasn't sure if the site would take out the link or not). Again, avoid a red lip, and don't over-do it on the blush. You don't want to look like a clown. ;) In addition to the 3 minute face, you could *possibly* add your favorite eyeliner on the top lid only if you wear eyeliner often (if you don't wear eyeliner all the time, skip it. It'll look forced and fake.)

I hope everything works out for you - good luck!

• If he likes your hair and outfit don't change what you're doing. Just keep doing what you're doing. Clearly you're already impressing him.