What does everyone think of leggings as pants?

Just curious :)

Does it make a difference if a girl covers her butt?

Most Helpful Guy

• The majority of straight Men can get easily turned on by the sight of a Womans curves... Whether you're wearing tight jeans, leggings, or at the pool, or the beach, we check you out if we think we can get away with it... ; ) I think it's sexy when a Woman has the self confidence to wear leggings as pants without hiding her curves by covering the shape of her hips and butt. Be proud of your body... I hope this helps. : )

What Guys Said 6

• Lol... I know a lot of the girls think its 'in-appropriate' .. but.. me myself? If I had a girlfriend who wore them I wouldn't care... id love it lol :P ... just aslong as I knew she adored me more than any other guy... and therefore she wasn't just advertising her assets to attract other guys -__- ... but .. preferabley make them jelouse of what I have lol :P .. - and she's not afraid to show it lol.

• hot.

• As most others have said, under a dress or tunic style top they can look nice.

I was at the mall once, waiting for my girlfriend, and I saw a girl in thin white leggings as pants. I could see her panties pretty much completely.

• Personally I like a girl in leggings, something very attractive about seeing the shape of her butt and her legs...unless of course she is grossly overweight or skinny. For most 'normal' girls I say wear knickers (or panties as you Americans prefer) under your leggings, forget about the top and show it off!

• wear something over your leggings please.

• god no, please don't wear leggings as pants. that's not what theyre meant for

What Girls Said 9

• Leggings aren't pants, they are leggings...

They are fine to wear under a skirt, dress, or a long tunic, but not with just a tee-shirt.

• err the only time you should be wearing leggings as pants is if you cover your rear.

if you leave it exposed it's just tacky and trashy. they are like a second skin so unless you walk around with just underwear on in public, no you aren't supposed to do that.

• if you are wearing a tunic top over leggings then it definitely looks chic and so I shop for tunics and leggings from Shoppers Stop as they have a great collection in store and I enjoy shopping there

• TRY JEGGINGS! I love jeggings (jean style leggins) . When I wear leggings I always cover my butt with some jersey or tunic (or half of my butt :) .. anyway, my brother hates when I wear leggings because I look too sexy) .. But since I love feeling sexy and sexy people (if you are sexy please wear leggings!), screw those who feel offended by sex-appeal!

• lol omg... your so right! ... If you wnna feel sexy/ look sexy .. you should! ... I mean its not indecent exposure? Graphic to kids or unpleasant!... Its hot! ... (on the right galls lol) .. wish I had a girlfriend that wore em -__- .. then again.. ud have a diff kindov exposure to deal with then : /

• yes it definitely matters if you cover your butt..especially if you are not part of the skinny variety of women

• It depends on the type of leggings you're wearing. If its a thicker material then I think it's OK to wear them as pants. It looks hot.

• Agreed lol... but personally I love it -__- just can't see how you wouldn't feel self conscious everyones staring at your ass though?

• Guys don't usually seem to care. In fact, I've heard some guys say it's sexy. I think some girls just have a problem with it because they have fat thighs and they don't have the confidence or the legs to rock the look so they say no girls should

• leggings are not pants...unless your ass is covered, do not wear just leggings

• Leggings aren't meant to be pants and show your ass. Especially if you aren't skinny. You should wear a tunic or dress that at least covers your booty.