What is the general perception on Russian girls? What do 'Russians' generally look like?

guys, when someone describes a girl as 'Russian looking' what do you think? she's good/bad looking? what do 'Russians' generally look like?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the Russian girls I have known have a nice complexion and have non-caucasian american features. It's usually a really good thing.

1|1
    0|0
    • non american features? explain and thanks!

• Like others have mentioned - dark healthy hair, well-defined features. Exotic! Only so many guys are interested in blond orange-tanned girls...

What Guys Said 4

• sultry and maybe scowls

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends. There's Anna Kournikova and Paulina Pouriskova Russian and then there's Leonid Brezhnev and Nikita Kruschev Russian.

Fine and hot on the one hand and hairy-eyebrowed, butt-ass ugly on the other.

0|0
    0|0
    • i look almost exactly like this, only my nose is wider link

• I've seen some gorgeous Russian girls, as well as some attractive ones. Czech women are also very pretty. Spain, Italy and all of Scandanavia are home to some extremely beautiful women as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thinks ballet trained women ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Okay, I'm not a guy, but I've known a lot of Europeans (from all different backgrounds) and I'd like to put in on this one if it's okay :)

When one hears "Russian", I think we think of pale skin, dark hair and dark guys...usually with a fit body. I SO wish I had Russian looks!

0|0
    0|0
  • When k hear russian then this comes to mind:

Tall
    Skinny
    Blonde hair
    Bright eyes
    Models
    Fair complexion

0|1
    0|0
  • Russian girls have a light, but not white complexion. Here are many examples of Russian girls. There are both blondes and brunettes. Very beautiful and are able to display their beauty.

0|0
    0|0