What style of clothing drives you guys crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the mature-but-fashionable look. Sometimes, covering up can be more appealing than wearing revealing clothes. A hint of skin here and there is much more attractive than "everything out."

It's best if the clothing complements your body type. For example, a flowing dress might work better on a woman with curves than one who is so thin that it fits her like a drape. On the other hand, tight clothes tend to look better on thinner people.

When in doubt, dress with the same maturity and level of style as the guys you wish to attract.

What Guys Said 6

• I love a gal in dresses or long/medium skirts. Some dresses just simply compliment a woman's curves. At the same time, dresses make women look elegant, classy, feminine, and the list goes on. I remember being in a class with this one who who wore a few dresses to class every now and then. She sure left an impression on my mind...

Examples of the dresses I like:

link

link

these sites have pretty good lookin dressing

link

• What drives me crazy as far as fashion is whatever the girl is comfy in. If she likes what she has on and is happy with it then that's all that matters to me.

• I love skirts but it depends on the skin tone and looks.

• Short skirt, open toe heels. This gets me every time!

• For me, I love clothing that stands out. The person that comes to mind is avril lavigne.

• I'm a sucker for a great pair of jeans, well fitted jeans, that does not mean super tight. Rock&Republic, True Religion, find of stuff. Sexy heels and a fitted top.

What Girls Said 0