Ladies: What do you thinkg about piercings?

Turn off or turn on?

If a turn on What piercings, where and why are they are a turn on for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be a turn on. Piercings typically make a man seem more dangerous and edgy so that would excite a woman to think your a total bad boy.

On the other hand if your wearing big gaudy earrings and gageing your ear it can be a major turn off because with huge studds you look like your femine or you look just stupid with them ihave seen many guys whereing them and with gages girls don't want to look at a huge hole in your ear. but if your NOT gageing your peirceing to the size that you could stick a pinky in it or bigger there fine... Keep gages small

What Girls Said 17

• i love piercings on guys. don't care where, put it anywhere. I love eyebrow, lip, nipple, tongue piercings, and I love when guys have gauges, not huge ones, but pierced ears are sexy too. its ridiculous how attractive I think piercings are. definitely makes a guy hotter in my eyes

• The only thing that turns me off is a lot of faical piercings where everything has something hanging from it.

• love. I like lip and eyebrow peircings on guys. why are they a turn on? they look good, and go's to show that person doesn't care about what people thinks, freedom of expression.

• i think they look alright on some guys, they just have to look a certain way to be able to pull it off in my opinion lol. and even then I think diamond studs are enough.

• SEPTUM'S HOT. NIPPLES R HOT DEPEND ON THE GUY. BUT I BELIEVE ALL GUYS SHOULD HAVE A PRINCE ALBERT IN MY OPINION.

• I always thought snake bites were very attractive on a guy, or just a lip ring in the corner of a guys lip. I also like ear plugs on a guy, but they have to be the small ones. Idk, I just like the look.

• Only guys that can really pull them off are the guys who live in leather and black, then, total turn on. Sorry, but on all other guys it's just a total turnoff. Personally, I like one ear pierced with like a smallish ring or stud.

• they don't make that much of a difference tbh

• It depends on the guy's style but in general I don't like ear lobe piercings on them.

If it's anywhere on the ear but the lobe it can be pretty hot.

Eyebrow piercings are kinda cool too.

• i love any kind of peircing on a guy, especially lip and nose, and ear gauges are sexy :D

• i think there a major turnon and above the lip

• Hot on certain guys

• On girls? It's cute/elegant/sophisticated :)

It only works on some guys (hot ones)

• 1|0
  • turn off in guys

• Piercings on guys is gross. It's just not right...

• Close mindedness on girls is gross.

• It's not close minded.. It's how I feel... My opinion

I have seen and been with guys with piercings and I think it's pretty gross/weird

• Eh I don't really like piercings on dudes.

What Guys Said 1

• I get so excited if I'm about to beat the crap out of some douche and he has piercings, it makes things so much easier :)

• So much less manly to beat someone by pulling piercings. Also, much more likely to get people to pull a gun/knife. I would avoid that if I was you.

I am down for a fair fight, but I will tell you now, like many other people, if you touch the piercings (especially the septum) you have hit the road of no return. If I have a knife, its out. If I have a heavy rock, its going right to your temple. If I have to kick you in the nuts with steel toed boots. I will.

For your own life, don't do it.

• I am guessing you have never actually gotten in much of a fight, or ripped out a piercing for that matter.

Ever heard of adrenaline? It gets pumped into your system when you get into a fight (among other things) it is very helpful for nullifying pain. There have been people who have gotten shot and not even noticed until the adrenalin is out of there system or until they see blood.

• I have been in a fight where someone went for my piercings, they didn't hurt at all until well after the fight was over, and none of them were ripped out.

Yeah, if you snagged my ear and ripped down with all your body weight, you could get it to rip, but that leaves you in an INCREDIBLY open position for a counter attack, kinda like fighting with your hands at your side. Its a terrible idea.

Think before you talk up and act hardcore, please.