Do guys like it when girls leave their hair down?

i have had many different opinions on this. some people say yea leave your hair down its more sexy. I only put my hair up because it gets in my way. So for a week now I have left my hair down. since then I have been getting complements like wow you look really nice your hair is so long, you look really pretty. I just want to know if that's what guys like

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair down, is such a sexy look.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, I love variety lol. I like it when my girlfriend styles her hair differently, rather than always leaving it one way.

• It all depends on the occasion and texture of hair but generally hair down is sexier. The only time pulled up hair turn me on is with a tennis cap and the tie up coming through the back of the cap. Mama Mia! That is hot hot hot! :)

• Yes! Definitely hair down!

What Girls Said 3

• For sure woman! Long hair, means healthy hair! And guys love it. Of course there are a few that prefer short but the norm loves the long. I know a few that like to incorperate long hair in the bedroom as well. I think girls kinda envy girls with long hair, because we all know the battle to have long hair and keep it looking gorgeous is not a easy feat! My boyfriend loves my long hair, he likes to play with it. But really, if you think about it and take a look in magazines all these print models in maxim and all that jazz have their hairdown... its just plain sexy .

• Long hair with a natural wave gives personality, and it just give you a more fenenine look.

• If your hair is healthy, sure. But I would say where your hair however you like it best.