Thinking about piercing and stretching my ears?

I've thought about it for the longest time, but now I'm really considering it, only problem is I think I've got big ears already so I wouldn't want to stretch them to large, maybe 00 gauge. What do you people think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think gauges are disgusting to be honest. I would say don't do it

What Girls Said 6

• I say go for it. That's what gauge mine are, and I like them a lot. 00 gauge, in my eyes, is still pretty much small enough to not look overwhelming on most people. =]

• I like the whole punk thing, so I tend to like the gauges.

• Well a small gauge is okay, but please STAY SMALL! I think the small gauge is quite attractive but when it gets too big your ears will look all floppy and remind me of a dog.

• 0|0
  • nooooo, gauges are such a turn off, for me anyway.

• I hate ear gauges. It makes me think people are trying to recreate the African tribal look.

• I feel like that too, only when they're enormous though

• I feel like that no matter what. And aren't your ears permanently stretched too? It may make you feel cool now, but 30 years down the road it'll just be odd-looking. Just my two cents. But it's your body and obviously your decision.

• they can shrink no big deal if they stay below 1/2 inch they'll shrink, 1/2 and up is the point of no return XD

What Guys Said 1

• I'm stretching my ears too. If you go through with it then make sure you wait the proper amount of time between stretches so you don't screw up your ears. Also, you can get pierced at a larger gauge like maybe 10 or 8 so it doesn't take as long to get to 00.